- by jimbo1qaz at 9:13 PM EDT on August 22, 2018
.arc files can be extracted using wszst I think.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:41 AM EDT on August 23, 2018
- Exactly which songs from Mario Kart Double Dash are sequenced? If anyone has a list I'd love to know! Also I'm surprised this thread is still being bumped, just thank god the interest into video game midi sequences hasn't died yet in this community. I was beginning to think all people cared about was only streamed music.
- by Lunar at 6:20 AM EDT on August 23, 2018
- "a sample that sounded INCREDIBLY similar to the pad used in the "Menu" theme in Mario Kart Double Dash."
Thought I'd mention that the sample you are talking about is almost certainly the Roland D50's "Staccato Heaven" preset.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 2:37 PM EDT on August 23, 2018
- I just took a look at the GCKart.baa and pulled out some file names I believe to be sequenced. I don't know what some of these correspond to, but most of them should be pretty easy to figure out just by their names:
EDIT: I believe the Final Lap Fanfare, Chain Chomp, and Star music are actually just sound effects rather than real sequences.
edited 1:09 AM EDT August 24, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;