Previous Page | Next Page
- by jimbo1qaz at 9:13 PM EDT on August 22, 2018
.arc files can be extracted using wszst I think.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:41 AM EDT on August 23, 2018
- Exactly which songs from Mario Kart Double Dash are sequenced? If anyone has a list I'd love to know! Also I'm surprised this thread is still being bumped, just thank god the interest into video game midi sequences hasn't died yet in this community. I was beginning to think all people cared about was only streamed music.
- by Lunar at 6:20 AM EDT on August 23, 2018
- "a sample that sounded INCREDIBLY similar to the pad used in the "Menu" theme in Mario Kart Double Dash."
Thought I'd mention that the sample you are talking about is almost certainly the Roland D50's "Staccato Heaven" preset.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 2:37 PM EDT on August 23, 2018
- I just took a look at the GCKart.baa and pulled out some file names I believe to be sequenced. I don't know what some of these correspond to, but most of them should be pretty easy to figure out just by their names:
EDIT: I believe the Final Lap Fanfare, Chain Chomp, and Star music are actually just sound effects rather than real sequences.
edited 1:09 AM EDT August 24, 2018
- by mariofan12ify at 3:19 PM EDT on May 3, 2019
- Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone figured out proper ways to convert the bms files of Mario Galaxy 1/2 to midis yet? Also would love a soundfont for the games too.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 6:00 PM EDT on May 3, 2019
- I believe there's a way to convert the bms sequences that is partially laid out in this thread, although you may as well just use the download links over there if they're still valid. As for soundfonts, I don't recall seeing any officially extracted ones anywhere here, but there are some (incomplete) user generated ones floating around the forum somewhere.
- by mariofan12ify at 2:25 AM EDT on May 4, 2019
- I know some somehow, some people got a hand of soundfonts and accurate midis since there's meme edits on SiivaGunner
I'm honestly dying to know how these people got these.
- by XaikuTheMaverickHunter at 10:43 PM EDT on May 15, 2019
- It's been a long time since I last checked this thread. Have there been any improvements to the conversion tools? I saw that someone compiled them at one point for Win32 (x86), but I don't know much beyond that.
- by Xayrga at 8:09 PM EDT on May 20, 2019
I don't know if this has been abandoned yet as it's old af. There hasn't been improvements to this tool AFIAK, but i've made my own tool for playback
There's also my tool for walking a JaiSeq archive and playing instruments or converting midi to bms (not the other way around, still working on that)
- by HelpfulPCM at 6:36 AM EDT on May 23, 2019
Great work! I've wanted full soundtracks for the BMS games for years. Does your tool support WAV output, or if not, is it possible to implement this?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0045s;