- by icantthinkofagoodusername at 11:19 AM EDT on June 3, 2019
- @fuzziqersoftware ok, the text is definetly close, but two things:
1, the probram doesn't need a raw version of the wave file, it can compile it using the wav files tself, or it would, if where not for thing number two:
2, i am expiriencing a weird error with sf2comp, it can't recompile these text files, the ones your program generated, even the ones i generated as an example, so i can't test it with accuracy, i think it cloud work, because it recognises the samples and the generators, but it can't write it into a soundfont, maybe i cloud contact someone that can help me with that
edited 2:22 AM EDT June 4, 2019
- SFEDT32.DLL does not get used by sf2comp by icantthinkofagoodusername at 3:02 PM EDT on June 7, 2019
- I figured out what was the problem, but i don't find it feasable to solve it,
essentially, i didn't register the SFEDT32.DLL into windows, and the programm doesn't recognise it, but registering it doesn't work, with regsvr32 it gives the "entry point dllinstall was not found" error.
I also tried installing vienna (the one owned by creative, not the synthfont one), that comes with SFEDT32.DLL, but, unfortunately, it doesn't work because it works only in systems with an soundfont capable audio card, maybe from soundblaster, and i have realtek hd audio.
i wanted to ask how did everybody managed to get it working
sorry for the costant BUMP.
edited 2:59 PM EDT June 8, 2019
- by icantthinkofagoodusername at 9:10 AM EDT on June 10, 2019
- Do i make a new thread about sf2comp, or ask in another forum?
I know i'm getting annoying, and i'm sorry.
edited 5:43 AM EDT June 11, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;