Previous Page | Next Page
- by starerik at 4:14 PM EDT on July 25, 2014
- Wouldn't it be better if there's only one tool but with different sets?
- by Kurausukun at 9:09 PM EDT on July 25, 2014
- As long as I can play and convert the Galaxy sequences, I don't care how.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:45 PM EDT on July 27, 2014
- As I may or may not have mentioned, I still have some MIDIs converted from BMS that furry bob gave me, from Super Mario Galaxy (and a few from the Wind Waker IIRC, or some Zelda game)...
But it's all well and good being able to play the MIDIs, but as Kurausukun said (or implied)... playing MIDIs converted from BMS is cool. But of course, I'm sure we all want to hear them as they should be heard, with the proper instrument samples, right?
- by brncao1 at 5:35 PM EDT on August 1, 2014
- I use midis mainly for remixing and what not (OCRemix anyone?). Some songs are difficult to transcribe (i.e. instruments that are too quiet in the background or instruments that blend in thus making instrument separation harder). Mono or near-mono songs are the worst offenders (i.e. GBA games and legend of zelda four swords adventure)
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:20 AM EDT on August 3, 2014
- Same here brncao1 :) I love remixing songs with different instruments and stuff and just talked to bro Arookas progress is coming along really well with the editor. He's working on a AAF to XML converter so the file will be easier to read, I wonder if this can be implemented into vgmtoolbox when he's finished? Anyways this is just fantastic. :)
Lol I tried to remake some super mario 64 songs with the sunshine samples/soundfonts but they didn't sound too well :P Arookas suggested I try using them on the new super mario bros. ds music which is a great idea!!! :D :D so I'll see how that goes, hoping they're remakable. Also he says he has enough bms files for now you guys so we don't need anymore.
- by robotortoise at 9:46 PM EDT on August 16, 2014
- How's the progress coming? I'm really interested by this idea.
Maybe we could finally get a Luigi's Mansion rip with separate humming tracks! :)
- by furrybob at 11:46 PM EDT on August 17, 2014
I uploaded the separate tracks to that years ago here
- by Espyo at 1:55 AM EDT on August 22, 2014
- I too am quite interested in knowing the progress of this. Specially with Pikmin 2. I THINK Pikmin 2's BMS files are a different format, but I can check it out later today. I can upload a list of the .bms files if needed.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:48 AM EDT on August 23, 2014
- Well he just uploaded a new video yesterday with the success of converting midis to bms which is a separate thing from bms to midi which he has already finished by the way as well and now you can remake midis, any midis you want to the instruments from sunshine the program uses which is limited to a few to my understanding at the moment but that should be fixed in the future but seriously guys...if more instruments from other games were added into the program then all of this will make remaking video game music a revolutionary thing. It will be much easier to remake, listen to and enjoy if you think about it lol no more daws, unless you just wanted to tidy up the midis of course before converting them which you may. :3
edited 6:54 AM EDT August 23, 2014
- by agu fungus at 11:31 AM EDT on September 1, 2014
- Here's hoping that a xsf format is made out of this soon!
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0047s;