Previous Page | Next Page
- by Espyo at 11:46 AM EDT on September 5, 2014
- I'm subscribed to the channel, so I'll keep myself updated. Can't wait for progress!
edited 4:51 PM EDT September 5, 2014
- by robotortoise at 2:29 PM EDT on October 12, 2014
I know this is REALLY late, but I just got those FLACs! Thanks man!
- by dj4uk6cjm at 10:26 AM EST on January 8, 2015
- He's been kind of AWOL or MIA lately but check out bro arookas G+ and new website for further updates on the bms format as it looks like he's working on it again :) so keep your fingers crossed!
- by Richter X at 1:03 AM EST on January 16, 2015
- Is there more to the StarFox Adventures set? The rip posted seems to be just the set from Dinosaur Planet, and is missing a good majority of the ones used in the final game. I checked the thread, but the other ones are nothing but dead links.
- by XaikuTheMaverickHunter at 11:54 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
I don't know if you're still active, but I need the MIDIs and sounds from "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures" for a specific project I'm working on. Is there any way you can help?
- by jimbo1qaz at 12:47 PM EDT on April 16, 2016
- you could try ripping the midis using this tool:
(source code only)
original thread (older version): http://kuribo64.net/board/thread.php?id=2363
I'm working on a project to write a better decoder, though it's nowhere near ready:
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:18 PM EDT on April 16, 2016
- @Xaiku I can help you with that with a link to the midis ripped from FSA, this is all of them as far as I know.
I can't remember if the samples or sound effects could be ripped though, if they're anything like Wind Waker or Twilight Princess they may be in AW files.
- by jimbo1qaz at 4:26 PM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Is there any central format specification of BMS files?
Any place where I can ask questions?
* I assume 0xC1 calls run in parallel. Do they ever appear nested?
* 0xE0 (unset dynamic):
** Arookas's encoder lists a single-byte argument (index)
** YoshiMaster96's decoder lists an unknown 2-byte command.
* Is this a 1-byte or 2-byte argument comand?
* Any games where this command is used?
I will add more questions in the future.
edited 4:26 PM EDT April 16, 2016
- by XaikuTheMaverickHunter at 4:42 PM EDT on April 16, 2016
Unfortunately, the link you provided leads to MIDIs that (for the most part) are either empty (as in they don't have any notation), or outright broken (as in they won't play at all in programs such as Winamp and Windows Media Player, instead giving the "can't play this audio file because such and such" message). Specifically, I need the MIDIs for the tracks that carried over from "A Link to the Past," such as the music for the Realm if the Heavens.
As for that tool that jimbo1gaz pointed me to (the one created by Yoshimaster96), I either don't know crud about how to compile it, or the process of compiling is pretty much impossible with my OS (I have the now-extremely outdated Windows XP). I do have a compiler, but I just don't know how to use it.
Any way that you might be able to help there?
- by jimbo1qaz at 5:58 PM EDT on April 16, 2016
- To compile, open cmd, go to the folder, and run:
To convert MIDIs, copy a.exe to the folder of BMS files.
Then open cmd, go to the folder, and run:
for %a in (*.bms) do a %a %a.mid
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;