Previous Page | Next Page
- by ChillyBilly at 11:37 PM EST on January 1, 2017
- @MurraySkull: I can say with full certainty that what I posted came from the latest update with the latest additions, games and all. If what you seek is not present, then all I can say once again is that those additional tracks are most likely sequenced, and I'm no expert when it comes to that kind of thing (though I at least included all the available BCSAR files I found so whoever else wants to tinker with them can go nuts).
Onto other business.... here's my first new rip of 2017:
^However, the problem here is that several of the tracks here come in a "USGDSP" format that's unplayable for me. So once again, can I request help from you guys....?
- by The12thGripper at 5:53 PM EST on January 4, 2017
- Most of the music for StreetPass Mii Plaza is sequenced, although I couldn't find any of the new music in the link you posted ChillyBilly. I may have just not recognized any of the new stuff but it seemed small to be missing 7 games of music.
EDIT: Would it be possible for anyone to get the English version of The End of the Road Should Be Here from Fire Emblem Fates (DLC) for me? Thanks.
edited 6:51 PM EST January 4, 2017
- by MurraySkull at 6:42 AM EST on January 5, 2017
- I have reason to believe that the newer games (such as Slot Car Rivals) are separate DLC.
edited 6:46 AM EST January 5, 2017
- by ChillyBilly at 8:32 PM EST on January 5, 2017
- So while we're still on the topic of the StreetPass rip... my bad guys, but it turns out I DID goof up after all. I indeed had the right data, but it wasn't extracted properly. I'm actually in the process of making an amended rip, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it uploaded tonight. If not, I'll definitely have it up by tomorrow (along with other rips)!
- by ChillyBilly at 10:47 PM EST on January 6, 2017
- Here we are, as promised:
StreetPass 5.0 rip V2
^Streamed stuff is still mostly made up of jingles, though. Maybe someone else here can work their magic with the sequenced stuff. Anyway, that's not all I have to offer this post:
Gureko Kara no Chousenjou! Kanji no Yakata to Obake-Tachi: Shougaki 1 Nensei (This is technically the first part of a 6-game series, but I can assure you the other five games share the exact same soundtrack, so this single rip pretty much counts for all of them)
Momotarou Dentetsu 2017: Tachiagare Nippon!! (Only one streamed track here.... looks like the rest is sequenced)
Osomatsu-san: Matsu Matsuri
Dunno if I'll have anything else uploaded this weekend, but I'll see!
Edit: One more for the road:
Aqua Moto Racing 3D
edited 9:24 PM EST January 7, 2017
- by ChillyBilly at 11:00 PM EST on January 13, 2017
- Okay, here's the deal with tonight's 3DS upload: I ripped the game Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Heroes, but the audio comes in these BNK/PCK archives (with BKHD/AKPK headers respectively), which I just can't get to extract properly. I've tried many a method (mainly QuickBMS scripts) but the most I was able to get out of my attempts were these unplayable WAV files. So once again, I ask if there's anyone who can lend their assistance? I've got the game's sound archives right here:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Heroes
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
- by Knurek at 2:19 AM EST on January 14, 2017
- @ChillyBilly: Those look like WWise, spotted the same files in Sonic Racing.
No idea how to make them playable, ww2ogg doesn't seem to work on them.
- by hcs at 3:50 AM EST on January 14, 2017
- The Powerful Pro files are Wwise DSP, vgmtoolbox GENH settings for stereo with one loop:
Input File Format: Nintendo GameCube DSP 4-bit ADPCM
Header Skip: 0x100
Frequency: Use Offset 0x1c
Loop Start (Samples) Use Offset 0xc4
Loop End (Samples) Use Offset 0xc8
Coef Offset: Right Channel 0x5e
Coefficient Type: Normal (Little Endian)
Coef Offset: Left Channel 0x30
There are several files with more smpl points, though, which change the header skip and loop points (you'll have to figure out which to use). Listen at low volume until you find them all!
- by Knurek at 6:33 AM EST on January 14, 2017
- Thanks, ripped all of them, hopefully correctly.
Had no such luck with Sonic Racing, could you take a look at them as well?
I uploaded the archive with WWise files here:
Sonic Racing 3DS WWise
- by hcs at 5:45 PM EST on January 14, 2017
- There's both mono and stereo in here. Stereo seems the same as above but with loops at 0xc2,0xc6 (though I didn't see any yet that didn't just go from 0 to numsamples).
header skip 0xc0, coefs at 0x30, loop I think at 0x94, 0x98
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0191s;