Previous Page | Next Page
- by VAR1990 at 3:30 AM EDT on June 16, 2017
- @ChillyBilly: Oh, Indeed, sir!! :D Games like Hey! Pikmin, Ever Oasis, Metroid Samus returns, Kirby's Blowout Blast have got me totally stoked to play my 3DS!! xD And also, I can totally wait another week for the Ever oasis rip, ChillyBilly!! ;D
- by ChillyBilly at 12:47 AM EDT on June 18, 2017
- In anticipation for the wave of awesome new releases starting next week, I was rather motivated to get back to hunting for some of the more obscure stuff in the meantime. Here are some fruits of my labor:
DON'T CRASH GO
Farming Simulator 18 (Truth be told, despite posting this, I'm unable to play this game's audio. I guess I should post about it in the vgmstream thread)
Kawaii Pet to Kurasou! Wan Nyan and Mini Mini Animal
Mononoke Tantei: Shida no Ayakashi Jiken Chou
BTW, @Knurek or anyone else, are there any other titles that could use a re-rip? I looked through my own collection, but aside from the few I posted, I'm kinda drawing a blank here, heh. Maybe some titles that use Wwise/Unity/FSB, etc? I should be able to get a few more done when I have the chance.
edited 12:53 AM EDT June 18, 2017
- by Knurek at 1:08 AM EDT on June 18, 2017
- @ChillyBilly: Most of my rips are missing the banner sound file, so if that bothers you, you're free providing them (just the actual banners, no need to upload everything else)
- Attack On Titan : Escape From Death aka Shingeki No Kyojin : Shichi-Kara no Dasshutsu by JmanPlaysGames at 7:28 PM EDT on June 20, 2017
- I usually rip game music for myself, but I'm posting this here because ChillyBilly really helped me figure this one out. If he hadn't mentioned GENH and Yo-Kai Sangokushi, I don't think I would have figured this one out. I tried to use VGMToolBox to automatically add a GENH header to the ".ktss" files that I ripped from my copy, but they refused to work even though the Sangokushi GENH files worked.
Fortunately, the Sangokushi ".ktss" format is exactly the same as the Attack On Titan ".ktss" format, so I just ended up looking at the GENH header for the Sangokushi files and used it as a reference to create a quickbms script that would do it automatically for .ktss files. My script works, but I'm sure that its not as efficient as it could be due to it being my first time learning the program. I've included if anyone was interested in checking it out.
For the GENH files, use this link:
Shingeki No Kyojin: Shichi-Kara Dasshutsu Soundtrack
For files converted to .WAV, use this link:
Attack On Titan: Escape From Death Soundtrack
I wanted to rip all of the audio just for fun, but the the audio for the voices are in a different format than the music. Its extension is ".ktac". After the header, it alternates between two bytes with data and two bytes with values of "00". The size of that alternating area is different in each file, I just cant figure it out.
If anyone else wants to have a go at it, you can download all of the voice data here: Attack on Titan Escape From Death Voice Data
edited 7:29 PM EDT June 20, 2017
- by Knurek at 1:19 AM EDT on June 21, 2017
- Speaking of Kecmo games, I've finally managed to rip the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors. Up on server.
- by mariofan12ify at 1:11 PM EDT on June 21, 2017
- Kirby's Blowout Blast comes out in Japan tomorrow. Is there a chance of a rip of that or do we have to wait until it comes out in the US?
- by Vector Harbor at 1:53 PM EDT on June 21, 2017
- Wait what ? Kirby's Blowout Blast is releasing tomorrow ?? But HOW ??
- by ChillyBilly at 2:54 PM EDT on June 21, 2017
- Huh, the Japanese Blowout Blast comes out this week? If so, I'll be on the lookout for it. In the meantime, here's:
And that's not all:
Putting aside Kirby, there's a few other games coming out in the next few days that I'd like to get my grubby paws on: The Radiant Historia remake, Alliance Alive, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, just to name a few.... heheh, this is gonna be a busy summer. In the meantime, enjoy!
- by mariofan12ify at 2:16 AM EDT on June 22, 2017
- Well it says so on the Kirby wiki:
- by Knurek at 12:42 PM EDT on June 23, 2017
- The Aliance Alive and Runbow Pocket up on server.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0163s;