Previous Page | Next Page
- by soneek at 8:27 AM EDT on August 7, 2017
- The shrine music pieces are actually in the BARS files.
- by Linkou at 1:32 PM EDT on August 7, 2017
- Where can I get the BARS files?
- by Bar-G at 9:24 PM EDT on August 7, 2017
- Hi to all, I have the dump of Splatoon 2 and I wanted to rip all the soundtracks, while I can play all of them perfectly on foobar2000 thanks to the VGMStream plugin, I can't play the STRM_World.bfstm theme, I noticed that the song has like 10 sounds channels and I think that is the problem, is the only one that has so many channels.
I tried downloading vgmstream form sourceforge but when I open the track there to convert it an error appears "failed opening STRM_World.bfstm"
Can someone help me? Thanks in advance!
- by Linkou at 5:13 AM EDT on August 9, 2017
- I've found the BARS files. Wow, it's horrible, the music is separated in many BFWAV files... I must re-create the music with Audacity, and I need time to do it also...
But this is the only way to make a loop to the Shrine theme, and have the Shrine Theme of a benediction, because the music is different than normals Shrines!
edited 5:14 AM EDT August 9, 2017
- smash dlc by pguy at 12:09 AM EDT on August 15, 2017
- Links for the Smash dlc seem to be broke. any links for the update 2.50 on mega are down, and the IPFS link will only download 85 megs worth and quit. I found cloud/bayonetta in here and have those now. the joshw page has it dated as 2014 so I'm guessing that is the game rip and not dlc tracks. Any ideas? I was hoping for a complete soundtrack.
- by datschge at 8:36 AM EDT on August 15, 2017
- @pguy - Are you talking about the 3DS or the Wii U version? The date in the file name is always the game's earliest release date, it's not updated for subsequent additions. For the Wii U version the set's file modification date is January this year so I suspect all DLC and updates including 1.1.6 should be covered.
edited 8:39 AM EDT August 15, 2017
- by Mouser X at 2:49 PM EDT on September 7, 2017
- I've wanted an audio rip of LEGO Dimensions since the game came out, but it looks like it hasn't been done. I'm attempting to rip my own disc (and preferably DLC), so if anyone has any suggestions, or help, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm having a hard time finding recent (2017) methods on doing this though, which is why I'm asking for any ideas. Obviously, this forum isn't a "Help me HAX!" board, so feel free to ignore me, if that's the best option for this forum.
Regardless, thank you very much for still going strong! I just wish I had more time to stick around and be part of the community. :/ Mouser X over and out.
edited 4:04 PM EDT September 7, 2017
- by MoldyPond at 12:37 PM EST on December 5, 2017
- Hey sorry to revive a somewhat dead thread but I had a quick question.
In Mario Maker, there's the remix of the mario theme that plays when you're reading the in-game manual. I've dumped the game myself and that one song doesn't seem to exist in the sound folder, so I tried dumping the manual as well and it's not in there either. Does anyone have any info on this? (Still living with a line-in recording :'( )
- by mariofan12ify at 7:40 PM EST on December 5, 2017
- @MoldyPond - As far as I know, that song can be only found on the 3DS version of the game.
- by MoldyPond at 1:18 AM EST on December 6, 2017
- @mariofan12ify As in literally, or just the file for it?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.015s;