Previous Page | Next Page
- by froggestspirit at 12:31 PM EDT on October 26, 2014
- So what's the ripping method? Line-in, or data rip? I'm guessing something like the Wii's BRSTM?
- by Kurausukun at 2:15 PM EDT on October 26, 2014
- These are all data rips. Line-in is logging, not ripping. Also, BRSTM, BCSTM, and BFSTM are almost exactly the same.
edited 7:22 PM EDT October 26, 2014
- by froggestspirit at 6:51 PM EDT on October 27, 2014
- How does one get to the data? I know Wii and Gamecube rips usually required ripping from the console. IIRC it wasn't as simple as popping the disc in a computer
- by bxaimc at 3:19 AM EDT on October 28, 2014
- Same idea. But the resources for doing so aren't publicly avaiable yet.
- by TheSkeletonMan939 at 11:35 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
- Has anyone ever figured out how to properly play back the sequenced music files for The Wind Waker HD? I'm certain that it's possible, as it seems as though for the original Wind Waker they were able to piece together an unused music file that was sequenced.
edited 4:41 PM EDT October 31, 2014
- by Franpa at 11:43 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
- Ah, figured out how to play all the Nintendoland songs, previously several of them would error out. Unfortunately most still seem to be missing some instruments (Or is that a limitation of the format implementation in VGMStream and support is still getting worked on?). Perhaps I'm just misremembering what the songs sound like in-game.
For those curious about how I got all of the songs to play without error:
1) Install the WUMPAS plugin to enable OpenAL output support in Winamp.
2) Download OpenAL_Soft and copy the included OpenAL32.dll file in to the exact same location as the Winamp.exe file. If you don't want to run the OpenAL_Soft Installer (which presumably replaces the file in the System32 folder, which might not be desired), you can simply open the EXE file with 7zip and extract the OpenAL32.dll file without executing the installer.
3) Open Winamp and configure it to use the OpenAL output plugin.
4) Enjoy! May fix issues of certain files in other file formats not playing too. I assume the problem is some tracks use many audio channels and the default output renderers (including original OpenAL) don't have any way to down mix the audio to stereo, so the audio engine crashes.
Note: OpenAL & OpenAL_Soft will break fast forward functionality in most game music plugins, including vgmstream. Unsure why it does.
Note 2: OpenAL_Soft seems to only produce mono audio, or at the very least, a very narrow sound stage. Better than not being able to play the songs at all, right? You can easily switch back and forth between DirectSound and OpenAL_Soft and only need to use OpenAL_Soft when necessary.
edited 5:22 PM EDT October 31, 2014
- by bobbyK at 1:57 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
- since this website doesn't have a search feature, unless im dumb to find one somewhere, I am looking for the sound effects collection from super mario 3d world. does anyone have those in high quality? thx a lot <3
- by TwinkTickler at 2:14 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
It does though,
It's the first thing I saw coming here. go to the bottom of the forum page, it's right there where you first registered "Create an Account"
- by bobbyK at 2:55 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
- hahah well would you look at that, didn't even notice that there....omg... ok...
in any case... I still didn't find what I'm looking for, so does anyone have the super mario 3d world sound effects collection? would be awesome! thanks :)
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:58 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
- I haven't had much time to dwell into this yet but are any of the sequenced files from the Wii U games, specifically Wind Waker HD have any MIDI characteristics at all and/or could be converted to midi? I don't care about the samples to be honest, just if the music is sequenced like bms. Oh and Happy Halloween.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0107s;