Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 3:43 PM EST on December 27, 2014
- Development/Beta videos. Anywho, I'd be interested to see if The Wonderful 101 has the same thing although it's probably HCA or hopefully ADX/AAX. As far as dynamic music implemtation goes, wwise is becoming more widely used.
- by Vittas at 4:18 PM EST on December 28, 2014
- Hey, I just noticed that nothingtosay posted their take on Twilight River earlier in the thread, so I thought you all might be interested to see another version of it. This one is much longer so I'd advise listening via MF first. Alternatively, you can listen to it here. I feel that when it is drawn out like this, you really come to appreciate the different combinations of the channels, as well as all three of the non-combat pairs at once.
edited 1:11 AM EST December 29, 2014
- by Tiberious at 5:54 PM EST on December 29, 2014
- So, I've gotten the SSB-WiiU archive, extracted it, used unNUS3 on the files, and all but 7 work after those steps.
None of these files:
snd_bgm_A23_MKDD_RainbowRoad.idsp (was in Brawl),
snd_bgm_C28_TNO_GerudoNoTani.idsp (some form of Gerudo Valley),
snd_bgm_G02_SFX_Corneria.idsp (Brawl Corneria theme, I'm certain),
snd_bgm_H10_DP_209BanDouro.idsp (Route 209 from Brawl),
snd_bgm_M21a_GAW_Gamer_Normal.idsp (sequenced? Only 135KB),
snd_bgm_W27_MR_Brinstar.idsp (Melee Brinstar)
play when loaded in Winamp with r1040.
Second, file info on any .idsp that does play reports as 47999 Hz sample rate. What's causing this?
edited 11:49 PM EST December 29, 2014
- by WrappedInBlack at 6:56 PM EST on December 29, 2014
- I'm not requesting anything... even thought I want to... but crediar, how do u rip the music and stuff? I'm asking cause I want the sound and voice effects from SSBU since they'll be higher quality than the SSB3D ones...
- by Kurausukun at 7:44 PM EST on December 29, 2014
- @Tiberious I don't know how unNUS3 works, but you should try soneek's bms script: http://hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=38505&showpage=29 (use this on the .nus3bank files)
If that doesn't work, grab foobar2000 and the latest vgmstream component for it.
edited 12:51 AM EST December 30, 2014
- by Mouser X at 2:51 AM EST on December 30, 2014
- Tiberious - they could be multi-channel files, and your sound card can't support the number of channels contained in the file. For example, some people here can play 6-channel audio files just fine, but not 8-channel files. Some can play 8-channel files, but not 12-channels, etc. Apparently fb2k has some plugins which can downmix multi-channel audio files into stereo files (or a number of your choice?), even allowing you to choose which channels to mix.
That being said, I agree with Kurausukun. You should use the BMS script to extract the IDSP files. I did encounter some nus3bank files that contained multiple IDSP files in them, and unNUS3 doesn't support that. I'm fairly certain none of the resulting IDSP files were playable, but that's not a fault of the extraction process. None of the files from that directory were playable. If you downloaded the "Smash Bros. (WiiU+3DS)" set, then those files were already removed.
Hopefully, one of these suggestions works for you. Mouser X over and out.
- by Tiberious at 6:13 AM EST on December 30, 2014
- The quickmbs script did it.
There's still nothing listenable with M21a_GAW_Gamer_Normal.idsp, but I'm almost positive it's sequenced now.
All but one of the other previously-unplayable .idsp files weren't any real loss, as they were in previous games, and just simple ports.
The only one that wasn't was CRS36, which I've now identified as being used in the Event Match map, as well as probably during the Tournament mode bracket.
- by soneek at 9:52 AM EST on December 30, 2014
- M21a is silent in-game, just like the original minigame in Game & Wario.
- by Firon at 10:28 PM EST on December 30, 2014
- I seem to be unable to play a lot of the Hyrule Warriors files on foobar2000 with r1040-4-g6e4abd5.
About half of them (e.g. 04-18) just say "Unrecoverable playback error: Invalid audio stream specifications" in the console.
Am I missing something?
- by soneek at 12:04 AM EST on December 31, 2014
A lot of them are multi-channel (Up to 10 or 12 channels), so they won't be playable in foobar. You'll need to decode them with executable, and then downmix whatever channels you want.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.011s;