Previous Page | Next Page
- by hcs at 11:56 AM EDT on July 2, 2005
- Regarding Megaman X7, if you can get that static issue fixed I'll clear out enough space for you to upload it.
- by unknownfile at 12:23 PM EDT on July 2, 2005
- MMX7 ain't gonna happen for a while, as I cannot do that all today. I might need at least two weeks to figure this stuff out, and one day won't cut it. I'v e only got 5 1/2 hours before I need to turn this thing off.
- Mega Man: The Power Battle by marioman at 6:41 PM EDT on July 15, 2005
- I too would LOVE to have the Mega Man: The Power Battle QSF rip. If I ask very, very nice, would there be a possibility that UNKNOWNFILE could rip it? I will be very grateful if you would.
By the way, thank you HCS and UNKNOWNFILE for taking the time to develop these great music formats. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
- by Mouser X at 7:00 AM EDT on July 16, 2005
- That game has already been ripped. However, it has not been released. It was ripped by zoopd ages ago, and I would have added track times/titles except that I've never seen it. If you have the MM rip by Neill, I have a batch that adds track times/titles.
There's actually a number of unreleased QSF rips, lying around somewhere. And I'm not refering to the rips Neill did. There's others, mostly done by zoopd. I just wish I knew where to find them, and how to get them. One of these days, I'm going to trole through PSF_Rippers and find all of the unfinished xSF sets that have been ripped, but not released (and yes, there's PSF as well as QSF out there. Onimusha 2 or 3 has been ripped, but never released).
Anyway, Just letting you know that a rip does exist, I just don't know where. Mouser X over and out.
- Qsound rips by marioman at 9:10 AM EDT on July 16, 2005
- >> Anyway, Just letting you know that a rip does exist, I just don't know where.
If a MMPB rip exists but cannot be downloaded, then it doesn't do anybody much good. In light of this, I am still waiting for a response from UNKNOWNFILE, and hoping that he will be kind enough to rip it.
If you could post that batch for Neill's MMPF rip, that would be GREAT. It would save me a lot of time. Thanks a lot.
- by Mouser X at 10:28 AM EDT on July 16, 2005
- UNKOWNFILE is away on vacation (or something) until sometime in August (I think. He might get back the last week of July).
As for posting a batch, you can now find it at my geocities webpage. However, you will need psfpoint to apply the changes. Apparently, it's slightly incomplete. There's 2 files that haven't been renamed, or titled, and it would seem that I didn't have the artist information either. However, they do have track numbers, times, and titles for all the songs that I could match up to the OST. I don't know why there's no artist data though.
If you see anything that could be improved upon, that would be appreciated.
Also, talking about rips esisting, but not available, other than Neill's, here's the ones I've been able to find info on:
Rockman the Power Battle
Alien vs Predator
Dungeons and Dragons the Tower of Doom
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter
Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara
All of those were done by zoopd, and uploaded to Ranma's server. Yes, I realize that doesn't really help to many people here, since no one here (that I know of, including myself) knows how to get to, or has access to Ranma's server.
As far as QSF rips go, I'm pretty sure that Neill's and Zoopd's are the list of all the rips that exist. Unfourtunatly, only Neill's are available, and none of those have been tagged/timed. Well, not officially anyway. I believe there's a few batches available for 1 or 2 of Neill's sets, other than the one I made.
Anyway, my batch file can be found on my webpage here. Sorry about leading you to an ad filled geocities webpage, but I've already had my account suspended once for I don't know what reason. As such, I always send people to the index file when they want files off my site. That way, I can't be accused of off site linking.
Anyway, enjoy. And, if you know Ranma, or you know someone who knows Ranma, perhaps you can get the QSF rips form him. Hope that helps. Mouser X over and out.
- Why yes I am still at camp by unknownfile at 3:21 PM EDT on July 16, 2005
I am at camp at the current moment.
How very ruxx0riffic.
Anywho, I'm going to be home on the 30th at around 4 to 5 pm edt, so anyways, I'm going to start work on a new project. I'll let you know about it later.
--Peter S. Conway
contact me - !!! DOX REMOVED !!!
subject line = peter conway
edited 4:20 PM EDT September 1, 2007
- by unknownfile at 3:54 PM EDT on July 16, 2005
- Hahaha it's a joke ;p
apparently I can't send you guys my email address or I'll get my ass kicked.
Don't send emails, mmkay?
- THANK YOU by marioman at 4:59 PM EDT on July 16, 2005
- Thanks Mouser X for the batch. It was a great help.
I know what the two unknown tracks are if you are interested:
22A - The music that is played at the beginning of the game while QSound logo is displayed.
22F - Elec Man's original theme. I have heard that it is sometimes played when you fight Elec Man.
Also, the artist for the album is the Capcom Sound Team.
I hope that these are a help to you.
UNKNOWNFILE , I guess that I will talk to you when you get back from camp. Have a great time.
- by AI-M at 2:03 PM EDT on July 20, 2005
- The "Rockman: The Power Battle" rips sound somewhat similar to "Rockman 2: The Power Fighters."
Also, Jordan D. has already tagged both of the sets.
I also got a successful rip of Rockman: The Power Battle.
I wonder if there will be any sound emulation for Capcom's CPS-1 systems (The games that use the Yamaha YM2151 chip instead of the Capcom Q-sound.)
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0177s;