- Majora's Mask Midi's by dj4uk6cjm at 10:04 AM EST on December 1, 2014
- Technically this is a request so I'm just throwing that out there but here are the midis from Majora's Mask (N64) in MML/ZSEQ/M64 format https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rHgE_H8aJsY25BWS01YlBPaGM/view?usp=sharing. If someone could just extract the midi data (files) and upload it here and possibly make a quick and dirty soundfont with n64soundtool...it doesn't even have to be good, just good enough to play the midis in case no one wants to wait until 2015 for the MM3D rip. I cannot emphasize how much I would be appreciative for this. Thank you.
- by soneek at 11:08 AM EST on December 1, 2014
- I can at least promise to do it for MM3D after it comes out, if it's sequenced again of course.
- by punk7890-2 at 12:55 PM EST on December 1, 2014
- I've made a complete OoT soundfont a few years ago. It doesn't contain all the MM instruments but has at least 80% of them already.
- by a574045075 at 1:06 PM EST on December 1, 2014
- How to unpack N64 ROMs Some people know?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:20 PM EST on December 1, 2014
- I'm assuming if done correctly, the MIDIs will sound better than the miniusf rips?
- by punk7890-2 at 2:01 PM EST on December 1, 2014
- Probably not bit identical because the N64Tool doesn't display all the necessary information the game uses sadly. The Zelda 64 format is mostly unknown so you have to guess the correct key splits and key mapping and such.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:30 PM EST on December 1, 2014
- Punks soundfont sure sounds better when paired up with OoT 3D midis, when the midis are arranged correctly that is...I tested it on the boss battle theme midi a year ago and the results were great actually better than I had hoped but MM still has more exclusive instruments so a soundfont would be extremely plausible and yes the quality of the songs would dramatically sound better than even the usf or original soundtrack rips at least imo.
I just wanted to address the issue :P I hope unknownfile is not dead and still lurking these forums, if no one can do it he can.
Someone has said the only way to extract the midis from both zelda 64 and MM from that format would be to simply hex and map the tracks but NOT simple at all as many would think to my understanding.
- SEQ64 by dj4uk6cjm at 5:20 PM EST on February 2, 2015
- Anyone know how to get this program working? Apparently it exports the sequences from OoT and MM to midi. I have tried contacting the owner but no response from him. :(
- by Nisto at 10:09 PM EST on February 2, 2015
- The README says Pre-built executables in bin folder for 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Linux (built
on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit, if it doesn't work download Juce and build it yourself!). Indeed, not even the 32-bit version runs on Windows. A shame for us who has virtually no knowledge in compiling programs..
- by soneek at 11:38 AM EST on February 10, 2015
- 3DS version is streamed, so I can't help as originally planned.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software