- by RebeccaSugar at 8:21 PM EDT on September 10, 2016
Thank you vector! This was about a year ago though, I just never bothered to upload them, Unfortunately, I don't have the time to try to make a frankenstein soundfont either, or use FL Studio/Anvil to piece it together. I'm not too patient with these kinds of things.
I will keep it in mind though! Since I'm getting really impatient waiting for GAX/etc to be cracked! (:
- by SatoMew at 3:17 PM EST on November 30, 2016
- Hey guys, I need your assistance.
I attempted to rip the music from an English Pokémon Ruby ROM using saptapper. The result was a .gsflib file and .minigsf files with hex IDs ranging from 0000 to 01D3.
The problem is that neither Winamp or foobar2000 can play them. And yes, I installed the GSF player component on both players.
What am I doing wrong?
- by yuegasuki at 6:14 AM EST on January 2, 2017
- Could you rip midi from Card Captor Sakura?
Card Captor Sakura - Sakura Card-hen - Sakura to Card to Otomodachi
(Sakura Card Friends)
Translated by Google
- Ripping Gba Non Sappy by KVega at 10:36 PM EDT on April 11, 2020
- Hello for if anyone decides to respond. Is there a way to rip a GBA soundfont/midi for Chicken Little for the GBA and for Scooby Doo Unmasked for the GBA too?? I've tried countless times to find something but nothing at all within my efforts. Could anyone please help out? It would mean so much and put to rest my quest after 3 years of trying and giving up XD
- by zenikat at 4:38 PM EST on November 10, 2022
- I'm trying to rip the sound files from The Land Before Time GBA game but it doesn't use the sappy engine and i dont know how to just, extract and get the files themselves :(
edited 4:39 PM EST November 10, 2022
- by marcoxD95 at 1:19 PM EST on November 30, 2022
- From what I know, if a GBA game uses a own non Sappy sound engine, you are pretty much screwed since there are no extractors for it. Best you can get are low quality GBA sounding GCFs but no Midis or Soundfonts. So far I havent heard of a method to extract non Sappy game music but feel free to update me on this front.
- by fedex1 at 6:59 AM EST on January 30, 2023
- I would like to get updates as well if it will possible to get midi from a game that use a non-sappy sound engine in the future
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software