Previous Page | Next Page
- by Altissimo at 1:07 PM EDT on October 21, 2015
- COG WORKS LIKE A CHARM THANKS THANKS I AM SO HAPPY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
- by ChillyBilly at 10:31 PM EDT on October 22, 2015
- As long as this thread is addressing as-of-yet to be ripped GBA titles, I'd like to ask: Is it possible to rip any of Konami's Pocket Power Pro Kun GBA entries? I've been searching for rips of those for quite some time, but.... no dice. I'm also curious about Natsume's GBA Power Rangers titles, for that matter. I wouldn't mind taking a whack at ripping those games myself if I have the chance, but I'd like to know if ripping them is possible at all period, lol.
- by SmartOne at 11:27 PM EDT on October 22, 2015
- Not that I'm going to accomplish anything useful, but how do real people do reverse engineering? For example, is there free software that will disassemble a GBA binary? Like, is there free software better than this?:
Interactive DisAssembler Pro exists, but it requires you to exchange currency for bits, or some crazy thing:
A decompiler would be cool. Something tells me Donkey Kong Country 3 was written in C, so it might be easier to understand whatever a decompiler could deduce in C. Something doesn't tell me that Donkey Kong Country 3 was written in ARM/THUMB assembly.
David Wise, please release the studio version of the soundtrack. At least CD-quality. Yes, you can. Your fans will like you better.
- by rebooter23 at 11:52 AM EDT on October 23, 2015
- I would like to remind everybody that there are still no SF2/MIDI Versions of Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission available.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:31 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
- Sheesh! I would love a midi rip of Metroid Fusion, I have used the android app VGBA to try and record some of the music in the game to midi in the past but it hasn't worked and I think the game uses a different engine so gbamusriper doesn't work either :( hope someone figures the format out soon.
- by birdmanager6 at 2:54 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
VGBA didn't record in MIDI, because the recorder only records the PSG channels.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 4:58 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
Soneek did this 2 years ago.
edited 5:01 PM EDT October 23, 2015
- by dj4uk6cjm at 5:58 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
- Um lol I think you meant to direct that post to me @birdmanager6 and thanks TUK for the midi rip, didn't know soneek made one.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 6:57 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
- I should also mention that it's not perfect. I don't think the percussion is ripped properly at all, for example.
- by MarkGrass at 7:55 PM EDT on October 23, 2015
- @TheUltimateKoopa - Many thanks for the reupload :)
@Soneek - Many thanks for the MID+SF2 rip of Metroid Zero Mission!
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software