Previous Page | Next Page
- by birdmanager6 at 10:52 AM EST on February 6, 2016
- @JFD62780 Of the samples, yes. Not the music. I can't upload it because I was never able to download it, because as I said, the link isn't working.
- by NeoSpearBlade at 8:59 AM EST on February 17, 2016
- Not to toot my own horn but I have these:
Mega Man Legends 2 HD OST - Nino Island Ruins "Underwater Past" V1
Mega Man Legends 2 HD OST - Ruminoa (Nino Island) "Outpost City" V1
Mega Man Legends 2 HD OST - Elysium "Prelude to the Past/Ancients" V1
I recreated the songs by ear in .MID then rendered them using FLStudios 8 with custom soundfonts and effects.
Noticed the V1 in the title? Well, since I put up those songs, I've made enhancements to them to make it sound more close to the originals (plus 2 more songs) but I haven't upload them because I lost control of my YT account and I don't know where else to put them for people to listen.
Also, having the sequences of the game in .MID would help me a lot in continuing to HD the songs. Just saying.
edited 9:04 AM EST February 17, 2016
- by robotortoise at 5:00 AM EST on March 11, 2016
- Hm, could Chrono Trigger or Ghist Trick: Phantom Detective be remade? Or any Ace Attourney games?
Those all use really low-bitrate samples, and would sound a lot better if they used higher quality samples.
Same applies to Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But I doubt those used the Roland...thing...you have.
- by AnonRunzes at 9:29 AM EST on March 11, 2016
- What about Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne?
- by Master_E at 1:51 PM EDT on March 13, 2016
- Y'know what soundtrack would really benefit from some good samples? Wario Land 4.
Being a launch title for the GBA is suffering.
- by punk7890-2 at 7:47 PM EDT on March 20, 2016
- Here's a remaster of Aerofighters Assault I did using Sound Canvas VA. Since this game uses a SC-88Pro I thought it'd be simple, and so it was.
Enjoy for anyone who's played this old game. There's a few untagged because I do not remember where they are played.
edited 7:48 PM EDT March 20, 2016
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:36 PM EDT on March 26, 2016
- I've been trying to remaster the mario kart 64 midis using the sound canvas VST but they never sound right...did the game even use SC-88?
- by punk7890-2 at 9:59 PM EDT on March 26, 2016
- It uses a SC-55. And doesn't use normal patch ordering.
edited 9:59 PM EDT March 26, 2016
- by dj4uk6cjm at 11:33 PM EDT on March 26, 2016
- I was wondering if it could've been SC-55 but I wasn't sure, in any event I'll probably try remastering another game lol I've got diddy kong racing on my mind.
- by punk7890-2 at 1:36 AM EDT on March 27, 2016
- My bad. It does use a SC-88. It also has different percussion ordering and some different instruments. I took a shot at it but it sounds completely different because the game uses different instrument splits.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0045s;