Previous Page | Next Page
- by punk7890-2 at 4:41 PM EDT on April 8, 2016
- I fixed the Trainer Battle theme. Should be in the link above still. Manually had to correct the pitch of the timpani. As a test to see if its the correct pitch or not, I had both playing to see if it was identical or not, and it seems fine now. Hihat's are a bit louder now as well.
edited 4:46 PM EDT April 8, 2016
- by icecream at 11:23 PM EDT on April 8, 2016
- Liking what I'm hearing! The timpani definitely is right now, thanks again!
- by Master_E at 11:09 AM EDT on April 9, 2016
- God. Even without the same instruments at times, this sounds fucking sublime.
Gotta love the SoundCanvas.
- by punk7890-2 at 2:34 AM EDT on April 10, 2016
- Here's a few more MK64 tests. Unfortunately, I cannot find the synth-like pizzicato in Toad's Turnpike. I believe I used a good substitute though. Also in Toad's Turnpike, the correct slap bass is labeled (Split Slap Bass) just like it is in game. In DK's Jungle Parkway, the Marimba-like instrument in game uses one instrument split from its SC-88 counterpart. I used a full range. I think it still sounds fine, though. Other then those, should be all correct.
edited 2:34 AM EDT April 10, 2016
- by jimbo1qaz at 4:30 PM EDT on April 10, 2016
- Does any version of N64MidiTool support SM64 or Zelda 64?
- by punk7890-2 at 7:17 PM EDT on April 10, 2016
- The latest version does, yes.
- by punk7890-2 at 4:23 AM EDT on April 15, 2016
- Did a Pokemon Stadium remaster as a test. Support will be added for this game when N64miditoolV2 comes in it's final stages of release. Was a bit puzzled as it didn't use the standard EAD format. Turns out it uses this other format we figured out, thankfully.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 12:35 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Nice, I wasn't aware of a new version of N64MidiTool coming out. Any chance it will it support Glover 64 and Megaman Legends? Well MML is not that important since we can rip the psf version now but G64 is a high priority I'd think.
Also I'm working on remastering tracks from Bomberman Hero lol I've made the attempt several times before actually but I've hit the same road block that's held me back in the past, the strings. I tried to replicate them in the Sound Canvas VST but I still can't find the perfect sound for them.
Heres an example of the original synth strings from the game https://clyp.it/ay5s5kge, any idea where they come from or possibly have an upgraded sample of it? I think the SCVST has most of the other instruments from the game.
- by Nisto at 2:11 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Love that soundtrack (Bomberman Hero). Is that the raw sample from the game or something you sequenced?
- by punk7890-2 at 2:26 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Yes it will support Glover 64 and all the Megaman games. This new format we figured out covers at least the other half of the N64 library. Only things not known yet (maybe one day? Hard to tell as we did some digging but couldn't find anything) is Factory 5 games (Star Wars) and Konami games. Konami/factory 5 like to do their own things.
Ah nice Bomberman Hero. A very unique soundtrack (and very good!). No idea where those come from, but I do have a sample from one of my AKAI CDs I have that is in that game. Grab it here.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;