Previous Page | Next Page
- by dj4uk6cjm at 3:08 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Its a raw sample ripped with N64SoundTool and played in a DAW, I'm trying to recreate those strings but nothing I have sounds even close and I know that sample you supplied punk! Its from fatidic lol love that theme and that's good news to hear about the support of the other unknown N64 formats, can't wait until the updates released.
Edit: I checked, SCVST doesn't even have that sample either so I guess the remastered tracks wouldn't sound too good with it afterall.
edited 3:13 AM EDT April 16, 2016
- by punk7890-2 at 3:38 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- I don't think that game used any SC-88 samples. Also, I can send you a preliminary set of Glover for you to test if you want. Only known issue at the moment is that sometimes when a channel volume event occurs, it will produce a bunch of clumped together notes for that volume event.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 3:44 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Sure send some to me on Glitchkill if you don't mind, thanks! And yeah the SC-88 only has similar samples.
- by punk7890-2 at 3:53 AM EDT on April 16, 2016
- Sent. Make sure to report here if any noticeable errors are in there.
- by punk7890-2 at 3:37 AM EDT on April 19, 2016
- Some more Pokemon Stadium remasters. It'll prove difficult to get this game 100% accurate as a lot of solo instruments use single instrument splits a lot. Like Sushi-Go-Round's Shamisen.
Sushi-Go-Round (Game like)
- by dj4uk6cjm at 4:27 AM EDT on April 20, 2016
- A song I remade/remastered from Magical Starsign using the Sound Canvas VST: Magical Starsign - Space Police Boss Battle. I know the drums aren't really that faithful to the original but they were all I had.
- by Lord Exor at 4:40 AM EDT on April 20, 2016
- Did the DKC trilogy or Kirby 64 use Sound Canvas at all?
- by punk7890-2 at 3:00 AM EDT on May 1, 2016
- DKC only used a very small amount of SC-55 samples.
Not sure where the rest are from. Some I know are from a Korg M1.
Here's some more stuff. Free time is mostly working on another sequence format for N64 midi tool. The bassoon in Snare War has a special slide effect in the game and unfortunately, cannot be converted to midi.
Snare War (Pokemon Stadium)
CITY01 D (Pokemon Diamond)
CITY02 D (Pokemon Diamond)
edited 3:01 AM EDT May 1, 2016
edited 3:09 AM EDT May 1, 2016
- by jimbo1qaz at 6:41 AM EDT on May 1, 2016
- that's why we need a successor format to MIDI.
- by punk7890-2 at 3:42 PM EDT on May 1, 2016
- I agree. Though for special effects like, reverb, chorus, delay, slide, tremolo, vibrato, I'd imagine you'd need a new midi host engine of some sort as well to get them all to work correctly. It's a shame. There are a ton of midi controllers that are unsupported now.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software