- by MurraySkull at 1:36 AM EDT on June 25, 2018
- How exactly do you run Caesar?
- by kr3nshaw at 1:34 PM EDT on June 25, 2018
- Drag a BCSAR file on to the executable.
- by kr3nshaw at 12:41 AM EDT on June 26, 2018
- Nintendo eShop
Now that the program is capable of converting CWAV files without any external help, I can finally convert the eShop audio!
- by Krisss at 6:41 PM EST on November 21, 2018
Can someone re-upload the link of the midis of streetpass and Activity Log? I just discovered this thread, lol
- by kr3nshaw at 7:26 PM EDT on March 26, 2019
- I'm a little wary of hosting copyrighted material, but if you download the BCSAR on page 3, you can extract it with Caesar.
- by icecream at 8:54 PM EDT on March 26, 2019
- Yeah same, I realize that this site doesn't really have any rules against piracy (hell I literally asked for an SDK tool a while ago)....but stuff like the processed and extracted files? Unless Josh wants to host them, I say let people get them themselves. Otherwise there's no point in hosting a tool to fetch them lol
edited 8:55 PM EDT March 26, 2019
- by ShadowBlue9109 at 5:53 AM EST on December 9, 2020
- I would be interested in the midi and the sf2 of the 3ds camera how could I do to extract them all in an optimal way or ask even better if someone already has the bcsar?
I have already tried to translate the bcsar, but I was able to extract only the midi with cseq2midi.
edited 6:09 AM EST December 9, 2020
- by icecream at 9:38 PM EST on December 25, 2020
- Sounds like you could probably use caesar on the .BCSAR.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software