- Game Music Emu multi channel dumper by kode54 at 3:10 AM EDT on March 23, 2016
- I wrote a thing:
It currently has no progress indicators, but it's fast enough that it should complete without much trouble, depending on your machine speed.
multidumper <file> <subsong>
And it will mute all but one channel per output file, named after the input file and the channel name.
- by vajuvaju at 12:09 AM EDT on March 24, 2016
- Wow! I just used it on a Mega Drive .vgm and it works great! Thanks, kode54!
- by Kurausukun at 3:19 AM EDT on March 24, 2016
- Wow, this is really cool. It works perfectly with files that GEP wouldn't let me control.
- by Infernus Animositas at 9:45 AM EDT on March 24, 2016
- Is it at all possible to implement a solution so compressed vgm formats such as .vgz can be rendered?
- by punk7890-2 at 3:59 PM EDT on March 24, 2016
- I know this isn't exactly the place to ask, but Sound Canvas VA doesn't work in the latest MIDI plug in for Foobar. Gives me a Parameter File1 Read Error. Is there a way to fix this?
- by kode54 at 7:43 PM EDT on March 24, 2016
- RE: VGZ: Decompress them, because I was too lazy to implement GZIP support into the program. Or wait for me to add it.
RE: Sound Canvas VA: You can't just copy the Sound Canvas VA.dll to your VSTi folder, you must copy the entire contents of the install folder.
- by punk7890-2 at 9:00 PM EDT on March 24, 2016
- Ah silly me. Thanks for replying even though this isn't that type of thread.
EDIT: Uh, sorry again. I don't know where the install folder is. Where is it installed to by default? I can't seem to locate it in Program Files. Only a folder called Activator.
edited 2:27 AM EDT March 25, 2016
- by AnonRunzes at 1:07 PM EDT on March 25, 2016
- One question:
Should I use a ROM for this?
- by Kurausukun at 5:54 PM EDT on March 25, 2016
- Use a GEP compatible format.
- by rebooter23 at 7:58 PM EDT on March 25, 2016
- Which formats are supported?
Thanks for the work!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0082s;