- by vajuvaju at 4:42 PM EST on January 31, 2017
- @Subdrag I downloaded your .xlsx and you have Toy Story 2 listed as N64WavePtrTableV2, while, in fact, it does use midi. I had told you about it in a previous post on this thread, because the tunings on the midis are all wrong when exported with N64 Midi Tool, and you responded that it must be some sort of custom format.
- by SubDrag at 9:53 AM EST on February 3, 2017
- Toy Story 2 uses Sng. You're looking at the wrong column, that is the sound, the other one is the music.
Bu the tuning is in the N64WavePtrTableV2, which I thought got right...not much there.
- by LuigiBlood at 7:38 PM EST on February 16, 2018
- I just want to indicate that I found the music data in Mario Artist Talent Studio, I don't know where it exactly begins, but I'm 99% sure that the start of the music data for either the title screen or main menu is at 0x14B5420 in the Disk File.
Mario Artist Talent Studio (DMTJ):
0x134380 - AudioCtl Index / RAM 801C0AD0
0x1464870:0x149BF80 - AudioCtl
0x134990 - AudioTbl Index / RAM 801C10E0
0x14E6848:0x1938EB8 - AudioTbl
0x134CE0 - AudioSeq Index / RAM 801C1430
0x14A3480:0x14E1760 - AudioSeq
0x135150 - Instrument Set Index / RAM 801C1890
Okay this time this is all right.
I've managed to extract MIDIs but the soundfont is where I have issues figuring out. I keep getting "Handle bank > 1".
Okay editing this one last time to include this.
Mario Artist Polygon Studio (DMGJ):
0x0EB940 - AudioCtl Index
0x1205E80:0x121B030 - AudioCtl
0x0EBDA0 - AudioSeq Index
0x12DDBA0:0x12F5830 - AudioSeq
0x0EBBD0 - AudioTbl Index
0x0EBFA0 - Instrument Set Index
I have also succeeded in exporting MIDI files for this one.
Mario Artist Communication Kit (DMBJ):
0xDDD20 - AudioCtl Index
0x17796F0:0x177C380 - AudioCtl
0xDDE00 - AudioSeq Index
0x178B5D0:0x17910B0 - AudioSeq
0xDDF10 - AudioTbl Index
0x17B8300:0x17FF570 - AudioTbl
0xDDDB0 - Instrument Set Index
This one I'm not too sure about but it's what it looks like.
edited 3:36 PM EST February 17, 2018
- by SubDrag at 3:27 PM EST on February 22, 2018
- Figured it out, the flags meant IPL bank. Added to Sound Tool properly now.
edited 3:27 PM EST February 22, 2018
- by mariofan12ify at 12:14 PM EDT on April 15, 2019
- Sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering if there's a way I could extract midis from ROM hacks? Or is that not implemented yet?
- info by InfernoNemesis at 7:18 AM EDT on April 21, 2019
- just a little info
This make the conversor for sf2
some one tracks without sound is a effect for guitars or chord instruments
the modulation make more realistic the sound
- by InfernoNemesis at 7:28 AM EDT on April 21, 2019
- In what programming language do the applications to transform the sounds of the games, is that I want to learn to do what you do and what you need to know as a basis in that language.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0044s;