Previous Page | Next Page
- by LuigiBlood at 5:53 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- Honestly song 0x14 and 0x15 are fine. I still had to deal with one problem with 0x15 that I corrected on the MIDI file: the program change happened after the first two notes of Track 4 (basically drums).
Aside from that, I cannot seem to make the difference between those and in-game.
However I have no idea what song 0x01 even is. I don't recall another sequenced song in the game.
edited 5:53 PM EDT July 20, 2016
- by SubDrag at 7:19 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- Ah ok, there are still errors in the parse, but good that 0x14 and 0x15 are reasonable. 0x01 doesn't remotely parse correctly, it loses all the offsets right off the bat, so it will remain a mystery for a while I guess, until I sort out that format for real, myself.
- by SubDrag at 7:05 AM EDT on July 31, 2016
- Does anyone have any file locations in any Acclaim games for music, such as Turok 2. None of those games I can rip midis from, and their sound format was a slight modification. I feel like their midi would be as well, if I can find a sample.
- by WDLmaster at 10:50 AM EDT on July 31, 2016
- Shadow Man uses (some early version of) MP3 for music and speech of exceptionally low quality/bitrate. The compression artifacts are unbearable. Sounds like 8kbps 11kHz mono. As for the file locations ... I have no idea. Maybe look for some valid MP3 frame headers. There seems to be an offset table near the end of the ROM (@ 0x1DF0AB0 in the US version) with the same filenames as in the PC version of the game.
- by Ghignarda at 4:04 PM EST on December 12, 2016
- I was wondering if somebody were able to extract the sounds and/or the midis for Mario Artist: Paint Studio? Not sure if it's compatible, but its ID number has been listed, so I wasn't sure.
Any help at all would be massively appreciated.
- by LuigiBlood at 6:47 AM EST on December 18, 2016
- The MIDI is extracted alongside with their soundfonts but the tempo is all wrong.
- by birdmanager6 at 5:19 PM EST on December 27, 2016
- Since we've made so much progress on these awesome audio-ripping tools, we should make a list of all the normal (not bad dumps or hacks) GoodN64 sets that we have left to support for both MIDI and samples, as well as any audio from the supported games that are missing, in the future. I have also noticed that MIDI support for some regional versions of some games are missing, so those should be added in the future. We will have to also find out if there's any more custom formats to figure out. Keep up the good work!
- by SubDrag at 6:21 PM EST on December 28, 2016
- I try and maintain a complete list of sound and midi tool:
- by Jasper at 1:36 PM EST on January 22, 2017
- So it seems the new version of vgmtrans crashes on Mario Party 2. Is my ROM bad?
- by SubDrag at 4:01 PM EST on January 27, 2017
- Hmm it's not crashing for me. I think you might have a bad ROM.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0061s;