- Pokémon X/Y loop info by Koto at 12:55 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- These games don't have streamed audio, as is usual in Nintendo titles. I supose all loop info is stored in the bcsar file, but I don't know how to reach it. Could someone share it or tell me how to seek it, in order to make custom looped files? Thanks!
edited 12:55 PM EDT August 30, 2016
- by Kurausukun at 6:14 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- X/Y does have streamed files. It uses .aac, which is hilarious. I'm almost positive we have determined that the loop points are in the .bcsar, but I don't think there's any way to edit them other than knowing where they are and hex editing them manually.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:08 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- I find the X/Y rip weird. Especially how some of them even have a kind of ending. For example the "Battle (Mewtwo)" thing, after the loop usually ends, there's a bit where it just has the percussion, with the weird sound at the beginning... or something.
- by Koto at 7:14 PM EDT on August 31, 2016
- Well, maybe I have not explained it properly. I'm just interested in loop values from the bcsar, but I don't want to edit the file itself.
- by soneek at 7:24 PM EDT on August 31, 2016
- If it's there, it'll be in the sound table from the INFO section of the bcsar. I'll check at some point to confirm if loop information is stored in bcsar/bfsars, though I don't know for sure.
- by agu fungus at 10:49 AM EDT on June 23, 2017
- Just for curiosity: Has anyone managed to turn the aac files into looped files so they can be played properly in vgmstream?
- by Kurausukun at 11:27 PM EDT on June 23, 2017
- Probably nobody on here at least. There's really no need for it since the soundtrack was released not long after the game (in much higher quality as well).
- by agu fungus at 11:37 PM EDT on June 23, 2017
- Yeah, but what if I want to keep my music looping?
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 3:37 AM EDT on June 24, 2017
- I actually manually looped the X&Y OST's audio myself, although it did take a little while to convert everything. Not sure if I want to share it publicly though because I don't feel comfortable dealing with possible legality issues or something related. (I don't know if sharing looped OSTs has more consequences or something than sharing game rips. I could be totally wrong.)
Actually, you could try checking Smash Custom Music to see if X and Y audio is looped on there (once the site is back up).
edited 3:44 AM EDT June 24, 2017
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:02 AM EDT on June 24, 2017
- It is looped on the site.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0034s;