- by Kurausukun at 4:22 AM EDT on June 25, 2017
- Not that the site is up right now. But the solution for now is certainly to make your own brstms (or whatever looping format really).
- by agu fungus at 12:25 PM EDT on June 26, 2017
- @ArcticJaguar725 At what format are they by any chance?
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 5:35 AM EDT on June 27, 2017
- I looped them a year or two ago using a (now outdated) version of BrawlBox. They're just BRSTMs encoded with ADPCM. Because of having created them with an older version of the software, a few of them will refuse to convert to other looping video game formats like B(C/F)STM without requiring some form of lossy conversion due to invalid headers (at least in my experience).
- by Koto at 9:08 AM EDT on September 5, 2017
- Something new about this? Has someone found the official loop points?
- by soneek at 10:38 AM EDT on September 21, 2017
- I'll need the bcsar, and then I'll be able to dump the loop points.
- by Koto at 4:54 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- Hope this can help
 (25 minutes left)
- by soneek at 6:14 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- Thanks. Here are all of the loop points. I'm trying to figure out this TXTH stuff, since it'd be better than the .pos method I've been using.
 (1 hour left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0039s;