- by AnonRunzes at 9:59 PM EST on December 13, 2016
- Okay, so here's a rundown of audio codecs(based on the 0x00000001 format) used in MGS2(referenced in offset 0xA):
0x00 - PlayStation ADPCM
0x01 - XOR(0x7)'d IMA ADPCM
0x02 - Unknown ADPCM type
0x11 - IMA ADPCM
There is a sample at that MEGA folder I posted that says "MGS2_MOVIE_0110.rar". The .sdt file has the 0x00010001 and 0x00020001 IDs extracted as .bin files. So I had to modify the sdt_demux.py once again to assign an extention to these ID formats(.sdx_1 and .sdx_2 respectively, to avoid confusion). Here.
edited 10:02 PM EST December 13, 2016
edited 10:03 PM EST December 13, 2016
- by AnonRunzes at 3:19 PM EST on December 17, 2016
- Here's a new "modified" version of sdt_demux.py New containers were added(MGS2).
- by user999 at 7:52 PM EDT on March 22, 2023
- Could someone reupload the latest version of the sdt_demyx.py?
Was it ever updated to batch process multiple files?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software