- by AnonRunzes at 1:25 PM EDT on April 19, 2017
- But what about Magic Pengel? It seems to use the same method of storing its files as Grafitti Kingdom, only this time the game I mentioned predates the latter.
- Bump for Nisto by Sandman at 11:55 PM EDT on June 10, 2018
- Hello everyone (and sorry for the year-old bump)!
Found this forum/thread while searching for info on extracting files from Graffiti Kingdom (huge thanks to Nisto for his Python extraction script).
While not related to the game's audio directly, this is in response to the request by @Nisto for people to improve his script. After extracting all the .ARC files using this tool, I noticed that some of the output .PNG files (which were unable to be opened) had magic numbers not matching the .PNG standard. Looks like you were right on the cusp of figuring it out Nisto: "filesize1 and filesize2 will differ when unkflag is 1 (rare)".
That "unkflag" means the file in question has been compressed with zlib, and "filesize1" represents the uncompressed file size. Put up a pull request with the change here:
You got 99% of the way there, here's the last 1% =P
- by Nisto at 11:43 AM EDT on June 11, 2018
- Glad it's been of use! Thanks for the update, I've accepted your pull request.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0024s;