- by GirianSeed at 6:50 PM EDT on June 1, 2017
- Seems SecaProject wrote a functional MDX>MIDI tool for MGS1 in Ruby, among a lot of other cool stuff.
- by Missingno_force at 11:01 AM EDT on June 19, 2017
- Holy fsck, this looks amazing!
Also sorry for the late reply, the thread went under in me having a finals thingy to take care of, ill check this stuff out ASAP!
Edit: I ran the mdx ruby script against both, mdx from MGS1 and ZoE1 that i extracted with my tools, and in both cases i got a more or less usable midifile! Looks like ill have to read up on how to midi so i can add samples to these to see, what kind of sequence the MDX actually contain (there still are MDX-like sequences inside the EFX files).
edited 11:17 AM EDT June 19, 2017
- by GirianSeed at 9:59 PM EDT on June 19, 2017
- If you wanna talk to SecaProject yourself follow the discord link here. https://www.mgsdevwiki.com
He seems to know a good bit about the format and I suggested MDX>MOD support for the future.
- by Missingno_force at 6:26 PM EDT on June 28, 2017
- Just as a heads up, ive sorted the archives for code and executables at my site, please use the following links to get the source and win32 binaries:
These files will always be the latest public versions.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0048s;