- Got a Rhythm Tengoku GSF– Need help getting individual songs by P-Kong at 10:47 AM EST on December 18, 2016
- So, I guess I somehow managed to obtain a working Rhythm Tengoku GSF, but of course I only hear the title screen on playback as if I was playing the game with no buttons to press.
Now, how to branch that GSF to have a MINIGSF for all the different songs in the game?
I have no real experience whatsoever, but I just couldn't find any Rhythm Tengoku rip so I decided to try ripping it myself, at least I hopefully got that GSF right.
(And no, the game seemingly has nothing in common with the Sappy engine)
- by JacintaB19 at 1:17 PM EST on February 24, 2020
- I get the same problem too... It might be because you used Rom2GSF to get the GSF file.
Also, I don't know much about branching GSF files to get MINIGSF files, though...
edited 1:20 PM EST February 24, 2020
- by JacintaB19 at 12:32 PM EDT on June 8, 2020
- I've ripped the arcade version's music and sounds from the same game, but getting the GBA version's music will be tough...
You'll need to find a way to get the music by making a tool or program that can extract the music (and sound effects) and get the MINIGSF files.
edited 12:32 PM EDT June 8, 2020
- by Basillica at 6:20 PM EDT on June 14, 2020
- I think the music and sound effects are stored as PCM. I'm not sure if GSFs can store streamed music.
- by almendaz at 12:58 AM EDT on June 15, 2020
- Isn't this similar to DSF? Original files have streamed samples, it would be likely possible so for modern (>2005-ish) systems.
- by JacintaB19 at 3:01 AM EDT on June 15, 2020
- Are there any PCM ripping tools so far.
- by almendaz at 4:56 AM EDT on June 15, 2020
- If vgm-t does not help you, you can try this as it can look for pcm streams.
- by JacintaB19 at 5:11 AM EDT on June 15, 2020
- I've already ripped the arcade version of the game, but if i'm interested in getting the GBA version, then i'll have a try.
- by JacintaB19 at 8:12 AM EDT on June 26, 2020
- So, how can I get the GBA version's PCM (and GSFs) music and sounds?
I have the rom's link for you to check also.
edited 8:26 AM EDT June 26, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0082s;