- Problem with adx files by Trunksuu at 2:11 AM EST on December 30, 2016
- Hi guys, i try to get all the soundtrack from the game "DBZ Dokkan Battle" but when i convert the ADX files to mp3, there's a lot of noisy sound. I think it's encrypted but i don't know how i can get the sound clear.
I know someone did that before here : https://m.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4nxiue/fluff_dokkan_battle_ost_downloa
He's talking about degod 0.8 but i can't find it.
Need your help guys, thanks.
- by bnnm at 8:42 AM EST on December 30, 2016
- You should be able to play it if you use the latest vgmstream and unzip this file in the ADX folder:
- by Trunksuu at 12:50 PM EST on December 30, 2016
- Thanks for your help but it's still don't work.
Here one of the ADX files :
And here it's what i got when i convert them :
I did something wrong ?
- by Kirishima at 3:07 PM EST on December 30, 2016
- 2 Questions:
1. What are you using(winamp, foobar, other)?
2. You did put the adxkey in the same folder as the adx you linked, did you?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;