- New FSB5 Tool by snakemeat at 10:35 AM EST on January 6, 2017
- Still trying to test it, but others may have more luck (or time). Looks like it may extract OGG without converting to WAV. See here: https://github.com/HearthSim/python-fsb5/.
- by Knurek at 12:24 PM EST on January 6, 2017
- I used it to extract the latest Shantae, can confirm it does extract playable OGGs.
Requires Python 3
- by snakemeat at 12:28 PM EST on January 6, 2017
When I was working on testing it, I had trouble using the "standard" batch script for this. Any suggestions?
Could just be I need more time to test, but figured I'd ask to minimize any duplicated effort.
edited 12:30 PM EST January 6, 2017
- by CyberBotX at 12:31 PM EST on January 6, 2017
- Yeah, I did the same, I also used it on Transistor's music as that also uses OGG-based FSB5s. It is much nicer than the other FSB5 vorbis extractor out there, that one couldn't handle Transistor's music at all.
- by plpl3000 at 11:41 AM EST on January 8, 2017
hi,how to use python-fsb5 extractor Transistor's music AudenFMOD_Music.bank？
- by CyberBotX at 4:07 PM EST on January 16, 2017
- It has been a while since I messed with it, but I believe I first manually (maybe?) extracted the FSB5 out of AudenFMOS_Music.bank, and then after that I used my fsb5_split program to get all the files in the FSB as separate FSBs. I then used python-fsb5 on those to get the OGGs. I just haven't done anything with said OGGs yet since Transistor merges multiple FSBs while the game is running.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0036s;