- Wii Menu/Mii Maker/Wii Shop Theme? by Stardust_Mr at 7:00 PM EST on January 10, 2017
- Is there a way to rip the themes from the Wii Menu and the pre-installed channels such as Mii Maker, Wii Shop and etc? Is there midi/dls that I can rip from them as well?
- by Kurausukun at 3:52 AM EST on January 12, 2017
- I don't know about Mii Maker and Wii Shop, but I know for a fact that the menu theme is sequenced, so we can't do anything about that yet, though someone is working on it. I'm inclined to say that the other two you mentioned are also sequenced since they're system applications and it seems like they used sequences for pretty much all of the system stuff.
- by Jasper at 7:34 PM EST on January 12, 2017
- The Wii Shop Channel is sequenced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y_D6koUbWI
All of the built-in channel themes are sequenced, along with Mario Kart Wii (online menu themes), all of the dynamic tracks in Skyward Sword, Pokemon Rumble, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Fluidity, and probably other small, WiiWare-esque games.
- by Kurausukun at 1:15 AM EST on January 13, 2017
- Yeah, judging from SiivaGunner, we at least have knowledge of how some parts of the format work, but we don't have an xSF or midi+soundfont ripper yet.
- by G-Boy at 7:19 AM EST on January 13, 2017
I wonder how that high quality rip was made...
- by Jasper at 5:23 PM EST on January 13, 2017
- I wrote a vgmtrans patch to be able to handle BRSEQ, basically specifically for that rip.
- by Stardust_Mr at 9:22 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- how do I download that certain patch for vgm trans?
- by Kurausukun at 9:37 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- Just follow the build instructions in the readme on the GitHub page, but download the source from Jasper's fork.
- by Jasper at 11:11 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- I have AppVeyor up here building CI stuff. Downloads on the artifacts tab.
- by Stardust_Mr at 11:20 PM EST on January 27, 2017
- Thank you, and one more thing, where do I find the BRSEQ files used for the wii?
edited 11:23 PM EST January 27, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0038s;