- Spirit Tracks File Names by Krypto at 5:02 PM EST on January 28, 2017
- I've been listening to the audio files from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and was currently naming the files while keeping the codename for reference. However, because I haven't played the game in a long while, there are some tracks I don't know the name of, and it seems some songs are merged together (Dark Realm), or some don't seem to be apparent (Lokomo and Zelda Song Cutscenes). Can anyone clarify where NTR-BKIE-USA-0133 plays in the game?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:55 PM EST on January 29, 2017
- I can't even find this on the OST. Is it an unused track?
- by Mygoshi at 2:52 PM EST on January 29, 2017
Are you BrawlBRSTMs3 ?
- by RebeccaSugar at 1:46 PM EST on January 30, 2017
- He's helps maintain the site BrawlBRSTMs3 IIRC. So he's a part of it at least (:
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 4:56 PM EST on January 30, 2017
- Not quite.
I'm a moderator on http://www.smashcustommusic.com, which is connected to BrawlBRSTMs3 (that is the videos on the channel are directly connected to the site, such that if a BRSTM uploaded on the site is renamed, the video is automatically renamed, for example).
What I can do, as a moderator, is approve or reject any new uploads, delete any approved uploads, edit/update any uploads (i.e. correct any incorrect information, such as the wrong name, or wrong game, etc).
I can also 'upload' videos to BrawlBRSTMs3 X. By which I mean, I can start a script on the site which creates and uploads a video.
What I can't do, however, is actually maintain the channel itself. Only a few people actually have access to the YouTube channel itself. Technically, the main owner of BrawlBRSTMs3 is soneek. But I think other people have access (but only about 3 or so, other than soneek).
Tl;dr -- I moderate the site, and contribute to the content of BrawlBRSTMs3 X (I've uploaded more BRSTMS to smashcustommusic.com than anyone else -- and most likely, there are more videos on BrawlBRSTMs3 X from BRSTMs uploaded by me, than by anyone else), but don't directly maintain the channel itself.
- by Alegria at 9:53 PM EDT on April 12, 2023
- Hi, I hope it's alright if I post here, I haven't found any rules so I don't know if I should post on a +5 years old topic...
I'm looking for the train whistle sounds of the game, there are some classic ones from the first car, but I don't know where to find the other skin's whistles... I'm afraid at this point that they're part of the 350 SSEQ files I'm manually converting into midi files from the sdat file.
edited 10:13 PM EDT April 12, 2023
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software