- Fire Emblem Heroes .ckb by Ehm at 9:00 PM EST on February 2, 2017
- These seem to be used for voices and sound effects only (music is in standard OGG). File magic is "ckmk", and it's followed by a list of the sounds inside each ckb. I'd appreciate any help converting these to a common audio format.
- by robotortoise at 1:23 AM EST on February 10, 2017
- There's some information [here.](https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rxtc7/fire_emblem_heroes_assets_collection_all_art/ddbj2h3/)
Apparently, it's Cricket Audio.
- by Sir-Sabin at 3:25 PM EST on February 10, 2017
- The Mega Man 1-6 uses ckb and cks could be the same thing i can upload some samples if you me to
- by datschge at 7:40 AM EDT on March 11, 2018
- The use of cks/Cricket Audio seems to spread.
Here's HAL Lab's first mobile game, Part Time UFO composed by Shogo Sakai, all cks files.
- by bnnm at 8:22 AM EDT on March 11, 2018
- It's a simple format with modified? MSADPCM, I'll add to the research pile.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;