- Earthbound SPC by Stardust_Mr at 6:13 PM EST on March 4, 2017
- Is there a way to accurately rip the midi from the spc including the pitch and modulation? I've scoured the internet and VGMTrans only rips the midi without the various pitch shifts or modulations.
- by kode54 at 7:30 PM EST on March 4, 2017
- There is no way to mimic those features easily with MIDI. They must be transcribed either manually, or with great translation sense.
I say this, because while pitch wheel is totally up to the control of the MIDI sequence, it only has so much range, and the timing means a flood of messages.
As for using modulation, the rate and strength of modulation really depend on the implementation that happens to be playing the file.
edited 10:53 PM EST March 4, 2017
- by Kurausukun at 2:10 AM EST on March 5, 2017
- MIDI has pitch bend and modulation events, VGMTrans just doesn't support them for spc yet.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;