- ADX type 9 decryption? by kevin.s at 11:19 PM EDT on April 5, 2017
- Hi guys, I've been ripping some Japanese mobile apps' music.
Almost all of them are Unity-made, and the most contains the usual
HCAs whose decryption keys can be found nearby, easy to rip.
However Raramagi (net.wrightflyer.honyararamagic) is hard for me.
It's sounds are in HCA and ADX format. HCAs were easy, ADXs not.
Some samples here:
I believe they are type-9 encrypted,
so I tried brute force with degod 0.6 but without success.
Could you help? Thanks for reading.
- by ssh at 1:02 PM EDT on April 6, 2017
- Decryption key for HCA: 0000000002B99F1A
for ADX: -s 0000 -m 0b99 -a 1e33
Also you can use Adx_decoder from 2ch.net Source
Drag and drop your adx files onto "オプション指定デコード.bat" and in 3rd line enter this decryption key 00002B993E33.
edited 3:23 PM EDT April 6, 2017
- by bnnm at 9:37 AM EDT on April 8, 2017
- You can put a file with the key in the same folder to play them directly, with a recentish vgmstream, btw. (unzip this as an example)
Can't be added directly to vgmstream as type 9 encryption keys aren't correctly detected ATM.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;