- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul & Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel Request by Nyarlathotep at 1:49 AM EDT on May 10, 2017
- Would anyone be willing to look into ripping the music from the two GBA games "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul" & "Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel"?
Both games feature a lot of the same music, but with a few tracks exclusives to each. However, neither uses the Sappy sound engine so I'm guessing the process must be a bit more difficult than a typical GBA rip.
If there's anyone who can accomplish the task but require some incentive then I'd be willing provide payment for their work via PayPal.
edited 1:57 AM EDT May 10, 2017
- by loveemu at 11:58 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel GSF
* Pop noise at the beginning
I wish an angel would do the rest while I'm in the bed. I'm so tired. The ripping process wasn't so easy than I firstly expected.
Incentives (edit: rather reward, or donation? I will explain more in the next post) are always welcome. Email to loveemu at gmail if you'd like to. ♥
edited 12:02 PM EDT August 6, 2017
edited 12:03 PM EDT August 6, 2017
edited 6:53 PM EDT August 6, 2017
- by Knurek at 3:02 PM EDT on August 6, 2017
- @loveemu: How much incentive you'd like for a 2sf rips of Soma Bringer and Professor Layton 2/3/4?
All of them use Procyon Studio driver, just a different version than the one in your previous Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rips.
edited 3:04 PM EDT August 6, 2017
- by datschge at 5:30 PM EDT on August 6, 2017
- @loveemu: Add 2sf rips of all the Inazuma Eleven games while you are at it, should use the Procyon Studio driver as well, Mitsuda having composed them. ;)
- by Knurek at 6:20 PM EDT on August 6, 2017
- @loveemu: Just to make the Yasunori Mitsuda 2sf rips complete, Sands of Destruction and Luminous Arc 1-3 (all using Procyon Studio) as well.
- by 20cayers at 11:06 PM EDT on August 6, 2017
- I wouldn't mind a soundfont to these games.
- by bxaimc at 12:57 AM EDT on August 7, 2017
- by soneek at 8:27 AM EDT on August 7, 2017
- Thanks a ton loveemu! I don't have to record from an emulator anymore for those tracks.
- by Nyarlathotep at 7:10 PM EDT on August 7, 2017
- Oh wow, I didn't actually think anyone would take a look into it. I've been after a rip of this for years.
Sadly some of the files do sound like they have quite a bit of popping in the background and while some of that might just be attributed to me listening to them too closely with headphones there are some where it's still quite noticeable even through just my computer's speakers. Such as with 0000 (at the end,) 0006 (at 0:47ish,) & 0045, just to name a few. Granted, I've no idea if it's actually something that can be improved upon or not.
Regardless, I very much appreciate you putting in the time to rip this. I've sent you some compensation for your hard work, I hope you find the amount satisfiable.
- by abuse of circ at 8:17 PM EDT on August 7, 2017
- @loveemu thank you just even for being
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0037s;