Previous Page | Next Page
- by ChillyBilly at 10:52 PM EDT on August 7, 2017
- Well, as long as requests are being made.... are rips of the Pocket Power Pro-kun series for the GBA possible? Not sure how much "incentive" is necessary, though...
- by loveemu at 2:07 AM EDT on August 8, 2017
- Thank you very much for all your lovely comments!
I'd like to write my thoughts on the incentives for PSF rippings, mentioned in the previous post.
* First of all, VGM ripping is just one of my hobbies. I'll work on the game I'm interested in, when I'd like to.
* Incentives may change the priority of my interest, however, I DO NOT WARRANT ANY GIVES TO THE SUPPORTER.
* Difficulty and costs on the ripping totally depends on the game, very much.
- Supported formats: SNSF/SPC (often), GSF (often), PSF (sometimes), and 2SF (just once!)
* Incentives are welcome regardless of its amount! Name your price in your free mind, and use the saved budgets for the original artists. ♥
* I opened my PayPal account as loveemu♥gmail.com (Aug 8 - it's not confirmed yet, processing...)
I think I can finish a single ripping task in a week, in an average case. Remember, it really depends on the game and my private schedules.
In the easiest case, I can finish a single ripping by a couple of hours. The most hard case I've experienced ever is PS DQVII, I had spent many years since my first attempt for it. (I didn't work on it at all time, though.)
If it's a serious business, I would charge more than 200 USD per a single ripping. Oh no! That's expensive! So just forget about it!
If you want to know how many days I spent for a particular ripping, just ask.
At present, I feel that manual 2SF ripping is harder than other formats for me, since I'm not very familiar with NDS hardware architecture. Also, it lacks optimazation tool.
Usually, I visit this forum when I'd like to post something. Remember that I can miss your posts here easily.
My Engrishu skill isn't very good. Sometimes I take a long time for reading or writing a message, and a response will be delayed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
At last, I hope my words are clear enough. Thanks.
edited 9:32 AM EDT August 8, 2017
- by loveemu at 2:08 AM EDT on August 8, 2017
I confirmed your gift. Thank you very much! ♥
I will open my PayPal account and process it in a few days, hopefully.
I guess the pop noise is caused due to the lack of the correct initialization process (it's probably an original bug in the game). I may try to remove it if I have enough time and motivation.
Edit: Confirmed the popping noise with an unaltered ROM and mGBA 0.6.0. At least, it's not my fault. :)
@Knurek @datschge @ChillyBilly
Thank you for the requests. I may work on it if I have enough free time.
Actually, I had a look on Layton for a few hours, after I made the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2SF, however, I couldn't succeed at that time. It seems like a deeper investigation is required.
edited 9:30 AM EDT August 8, 2017
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:43 AM EDT on August 8, 2017
- I wouldn't mind a proper 2SF rip of Super Princess Peach when you get the chance to look into it and I'm willing to compensate you for your trouble with this one since the format is unknown and rare but I understand if it's too much of a difficult task, not many people care enough to even try it so I thank you in all your daily efforts with these ripping requests taken upon yourself and hope you have a wonderful evening.
- by Moonboy65 at 12:22 PM EDT on August 8, 2017
- I'd like to request a rip of the music from Scooby-Doo: Mystery Mayhem and Garfield: The Search for Pooky on GBA if possible.
I do not know what engine they use but it's definitely not Sappy as i already checked.
edited 12:23 PM EDT August 8, 2017
- by Nyarlathotep at 4:36 PM EDT on August 8, 2017
- Just out of curiosity, do you know if the popping issue is present in Eternal Duelist Soul as well? Granted they use a lot of the same music so I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.
- by 20cayers at 7:37 PM EDT on August 8, 2017
- I hope somebody make a soundfont out of this.
- by loveemu at 10:40 AM EDT on August 11, 2017
Yes, the popping issue is present in Eternal Duelist Soul as well, as far as I listen by using mGBA.
- by Dark_Ansem at 5:41 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
I tried to email you, but no answer.
- by loveemu at 9:01 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
You are who emailed me asking about PC ripping, right? Then I replied to you as you know.
It's not a 24/7 service. I have a full-time job and I check your emails in my limited free time. Also note that I'm living in Japan and there's a time difference.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0038s;