- Playing PS2 .AST files by erie557 at 11:49 PM EDT on May 18, 2017
- Hi, I've been all over the internet trying to find a plugin or decoder nothing really seems to work. I did find one tool called MF Audio and it was able to decode it but only in very low quality. It had defects and popping audio. Does anyone know anything? Maybe something I missed? I can't find anything.
- by bnnm at 12:30 PM EDT on May 19, 2017
- They should work with vgmstream but unless you post a bunch of examples and tell us the game it's impossible to know.
- Playing PS2 .AST files by erie557 at 1:22 PM EDT on May 19, 2017
- I tried but it didn't work. In a forum post from 2010, HCS said vgmstream only supports Gamecube and Wii ASTs. Since it's 7 years later, I thought I'd ask the same question to see if anyone knew something new. I don't mean that I'm the same person from 7 years ago, I'm not :P I'm just curious to see if anyone had something new for the question.
Maybe there's a plugin or a tool I don't know about?
Forum post: https://hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=18010
I'll upload the files later since I'm busy atm...
- by erie557 at 2:08 PM EDT on May 19, 2017
- Sorry about that, my internet isn't so fast and my girlfriend wanted to watch a show online.
Here's the files: http://www.filedropper.com/navalops
It's the entire soundtrack for Naval Ops: Warship Gunner.
- by bnnm at 4:13 AM EDT on May 21, 2017
- I've added support in the latest vgmstream.
- by erie557 at 12:39 AM EDT on May 24, 2017
- Okay, I see the problem. I was using an old version of vgmstream. I used the updated version as per your link and it worked!
Thank you so much!
Edit: I noticed the date, I hope I helped out a little with providing the soundtrack. Thanks again for all your work.
edited 4:20 AM EDT May 24, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0034s;