- by datschge at 8:51 AM EDT on June 24, 2017
- You haven't experienced UnityCache yet then. It's used in all Unity mobile games nowadays.
Edit: I suppose having to manually touch up 10 files out of 108 is alright, if those can be easily resolved. Though some of the broken files actually seem fine by the look of them. Does the FSB5 header set file length and/or checksum?
Edit2: deleting unwanted sfx to the rescue, only one file left to fix. =P
Edit3: Uploading set. The broken file in question is now a short jingle. If somebody wants to take a look and try to make it into a longer piece that it may or may not be, give it a try.
edited 10:13 AM EDT June 24, 2017
- by bnnm at 2:09 PM EDT on June 24, 2017
- Your FSB is missing 0x30 bytes at the end. The full file should be values @0x0c + @0x10 + @0x14 + constant 0x3c
Note that Unity's FSB5 always seem to lack loop points. Probably extra Unity stuff elsewhere, so you may want to keep the original data for now...
- by datschge at 3:01 PM EDT on June 24, 2017
- All Unity FSB files I have seen so far have simple 0x00 padding at the end.
- by soneek at 8:58 PM EDT on July 6, 2017
- The Star Ocean files from Android use some form of IMA it seems, but it hasn't been completely figured out yet. I'm guessing the samples uploaded here are from the base IPA. If we can get the rest of the AAC files from a jailbroken system after downloading the game data, we should be okay to go.
See here regarding SLZ files from Heaven x Inferno.
- by ChillyBilly at 2:15 AM EDT on July 8, 2017
- It's not much, but I got a couple mobile rips here (both Android):
Dragon Collection (Didn't have time to sort out the sfx, but there are a few jingles mixed in among them)
Puzzle & Dragons
- by McStoat at 4:16 AM EDT on July 8, 2017
- Should mobile game rips have any special tagging? You know, to know which version the rip is from since some games get music added constantly through updates. Or will they just be rips of whatever is in the base game?
- by datschge at 11:28 AM EDT on July 8, 2017
- @McStoat - Yes, we absolutely should keep info about game versions as well as outline what's covered how (since most mobile games load additional data at different points, some even completely on demand). But right now there is no good place for storing said info. I plan to extend vgm.hcs64.com with tagging/notes capability which I'll use for this purpose.
- by despycl at 6:33 PM EDT on July 24, 2017
- Is there a possibility that someone could rip dragon land music? Is a game made by social point (same dev as dragon city)
 (16 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0036s;