- by FZFalzar at 6:45 PM EDT on October 10, 2018
- Yes I am on discord, just which :P
I'm not aware if hcs64 has a discord
My nickname is Falzar ฅ'ω'ฅ#4798
- by bxaimc at 9:17 PM EDT on October 10, 2018
- Lovely, having a hard time with those special characters, mind sending me a message pls @bxaimc#4997
- by FZFalzar at 4:11 AM EDT on October 11, 2018
- Sent you a request, unable to message you because no mutual servers
- by bnnm at 7:52 PM EDT on October 12, 2018
- Thanks to FZFalzar, furrybob and hozuki we now know what's going on.
The key FZFalzar posted (2967411924141 / 0x000002B2E7889CAD) is the seed (base) key, while the value at 0x0e (little endian) in the .AWB is a derivation/mod value. This basically means there is one key per AWB.
I'll update vgmstream, so you can post the seed key + all AWB mods to update the key list, or create a .hcakey with seed (0x08) and mod (0x02) (or also pre-derive the keys and make a final 0x08 .hcakey)
Presumably all future HCA will do this as well.
- by FZFalzar at 8:40 PM EDT on October 12, 2018
- Thanks to all involved in the analysis and reverse engineering of the new format!
- by MoldyPond at 12:06 PM EDT on October 25, 2018
- Is there anyone that happens to have an IPA/APK of the game Star Drift by Squarehead Studios?
The game Star Ghost recently got a switch port and it turns out it was originally a phone game that's no longer on the app store/has no info about it whatsoever anywhere.
The only reason I ask is because David Wise did the soundtrack. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
- by shockdude at 11:28 PM EST on December 27, 2018
- I'm trying to rip the OST from my copy of Cytus II Android, does anyone know what audio format the game uses?
I can convert the FSBs to WAV using fsb_aud_extr, but I'd prefer to extract the FSBs and get the original compressed audio file, if possible. My attempts using fsbext haven't been successful thus far.
edit: nvm vgmstream can play the FSBs directly, but only if the files are renamed with the FSB extension.
edit 2: Is there a way to get the proper filename of the FSB files, instead of just the hashed filename?
edit 3: Figured it out. Each FSB shares a hashed filename with another file, and that file contains the song's proper filename.
Music extraction is fun.
edited 3:19 PM EST December 28, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0034s;