- by marcusss at 9:39 AM EDT on September 18, 2017
- Good work. Actually 2 FSB5 music tracks are in there :-)..Oh and 1 nice background picture. At least it is 48Khz audio but 60-70 ish kbps vorbis...aaargh
2 x FSBs
I figured how to treat these files especially ones with Unity FS header (UnityFS.....5.x.x.5.6)
, was to treat the unity3d files as a "bundle" Using Unity Studio I extracted using the "extract bundle" option on your unity3d file and it exports 11 Files. Then run again the extracted files with Unity Studio and you can see the 2 audio FSB tracks amongst other stuf..
I had to use this method for quite a few Android games recently.
Hope you can do the rest . Cheers
edited 10:14 AM EDT September 18, 2017
edited 10:36 PM EDT September 18, 2017
- by Vector Harbor at 3:35 PM EDT on September 18, 2017
- For some reason, i can't access to marcusss links. Can someone make a mirror of it please ?
I suggest to back up the music here : https://vgm.hcs64.com/
Edit : Nevermind, thank you so much !!
edited 3:57 PM EDT September 18, 2017
- by marcusss at 9:44 PM EDT on September 18, 2017
- No problem. Good to see some FSB5 songs actually contain loop info.
edited 9:48 PM EDT September 18, 2017
 (4 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0034s;