Previous Page | Next Page
- by FZFalzar at 6:03 PM EDT on October 9, 2018
- I have the key for Dragalia Lost, but the format seems to be new/newer than what is currently handled by most of the HCA decoders out there. They all get stuck on the Alignment flag in the AWB header, throwing the reader component out of whack.
I got the latest Oct 2018 CRIWARE SDK and played the loop fine in CriAtomViewer with the correct key. A funny behavior noted is that I have to load the ACB cue sheet for Viewer to play properly, whereas if I just threw the AWB inside and tried to play the Wave tracks it would noise out.
I also tried used extractors like VGMToolbox or doing it manually with a Hex Editor, the resulting HCA fails to decode even with correct key. Stepping through the code with a debugger I then found out the problem above.
Double checked with CpkMaker.dll under a disassembler as well.
Key is 0x000002B2E7889CAD, please credit if you're going to use it :)
If you need more information or need the sdk, let me know @ https://steamcommunity.com/id/fzfalzar
edited 6:59 PM EDT October 9, 2018
- by Vector Harbor at 8:41 PM EDT on October 9, 2018
- So now that we have the key in order to get the hca....I'm guessing that there's still few things to fix before we can listen the soundtrack of this game ?
edited 8:47 PM EDT October 9, 2018
- by FZFalzar at 10:43 PM EDT on October 9, 2018
- If you just wish to hear it, you could grab a copy of CriAtomViewer. But if you wish to bring the tracks along in WAV/MP3 then we gotta wait for one of the experts to figure out what is up with the new format
- by Vector Harbor at 11:29 PM EDT on October 9, 2018
- Sure but where can i get the file ? The one that MurraySkull has posted contain no extension at all...so do you have them ?
- by FZFalzar at 11:55 PM EDT on October 9, 2018
- I have the decrypted master manifest that matches the scrambled name to the asset's original name, needs some parsing first
- by plpl3000 at 3:23 AM EDT on October 10, 2018
Where can I get CriAtomViewer?
- by FZFalzar at 5:01 AM EDT on October 10, 2018
- CriAtomViewer is part of the CRIWARE ADX2 SDK
- by bxaimc at 8:42 AM EDT on October 10, 2018
- So, we’ll just add the key to vgmstream. That should be all that’s necessary for the HCAs.
- by FZFalzar at 9:11 AM EDT on October 10, 2018
- Unfortunately not, I just confirmed with the dev of libcgss that the HCAs of Dragalia Lost are indeed a new format running in the wild; we are doing some tests at the moment. https://github.com/hozuki/libcgss/issues/4
- by bxaimc at 1:57 PM EDT on October 10, 2018
- That’s fine, we’ll have furrybob take a look. He’s the HCA “expert” lmao :)
Quick thing tho, are you on discord btw?
edited 3:26 PM EDT October 10, 2018
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0042s;