Previous Page | Next Page
- by ChillyBilly at 12:43 AM EDT on August 13, 2017
- One more I wanna add, again for Android:
MAH-JONG FIGHT CLUB Sp
- by Vector Harbor at 7:42 AM EDT on September 13, 2017
- Is there a way to get the music from Sonic Forces Speed Battle Please ? I do have the apk : Sonic Forces APK</a>
edited 7:43 AM EDT September 13, 2017
- by bxaimc at 5:15 PM EDT on September 13, 2017
- Some sfx is FSB5/Vorbis. Music is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- by Vector Harbor at 7:43 AM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Nowhere to be found ? Well that's a shame :/
- by datschge at 11:23 AM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Pretty much all APK files of modern games are little more than glorified installers that load the vast remaining data on first run (some few like Valkyrie Connect even do it completely on demand during playing). Just looking at the content of APK archives usually yields little more than maybe the title music etc. This is why it's important to install and run them while they are still in service.
Unfortunately Sonic Forces crashes my BlueStacks on Mac during loading so I can't help out with this.
Btw. for me apkpure was vastly faster than mediafire so you could link to that instead rehosting. Even better would be posting the unique game id (in this case com.sega.sprint).
edited 11:24 AM EDT September 14, 2017
- by abuse of circ at 1:18 PM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Is it common for games to contain lists of the music/files to be downloaded, like the csv mentioned to exist in Dandy Dungeon, or is it more of a case-by-case thing?
- by datschge at 5:22 PM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Case by case. Lately games don't even make single HTTP requests for files anymore but transfer everything through one single TLS connection, so such lists won't help anymore (not to speak of e.g. Unity heavy obfuscation through its file cache etc.).
- by marcusss at 10:41 PM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Sonic Mania OST is out for anyone interested ;-) rutracker has it
- by RebeccaSugar at 11:36 PM EDT on September 14, 2017
- So is it the official one, or another rip? '
Oh, apparently it's the official rip.
Which is Vinyl, without the custom endings for some reason...?
It's warmer sounding compared to the official soundtrack as well, which is expected of a vinyl, but it came out nearly a month earlier than the official date, it's been online since the 5th while the official comes out in the 22nd?
Something is fishy here.
edited 12:56 AM EDT September 15, 2017
- by MurraySkull at 7:29 AM EDT on September 18, 2017
- About Sonic Forces Speed Battle:
I have determined that the music tracks are in scenes_preboot:
You can see in this uncompressed file two FSB5 headers.
However, when I try to extract with fsbext, this is the result:
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0037s;