- by mariofan12ify at 11:26 PM EDT on September 30, 2017
- What do the DeALProject files do?
- by MurraySkull at 4:56 AM EDT on October 1, 2017
- You can open them with WordPad.
- by bnnm at 6:29 AM EDT on October 1, 2017
- Super Mario Run is encrypted, keys are probably in the companion files (256 bit, maybe some kind of AES).
You could try to ask aluigi in his board as he knows a lot about encryption.
- by despycl at 10:03 PM EDT on October 3, 2017
- Do you think a modern combat 5 rip would be possible?
- by MurraySkull at 10:40 PM EDT on October 8, 2017
- Regarding Super Mario Run:
"It can be anything from a fixed key xor starting with the bytes 0x8a 0xec 0xb3 0xa2 to a xor with incremental pseudo number generator.
You can verify the first idea by searching those 4 bytes in the executable of the game.
I don't know why there is a 32bit size value at the beginning at the file and what are all those bytes after at the end of the file"
- by MurraySkull at 11:47 PM EDT on October 9, 2017
- Something else:
"They seem to be encrypted with AES keys. There's functions like DeALSetting$$get_OggEncryptionAesKey and AssetBundleSetting$$get_SimpleEncryptionKey, as for where to find these keys, I still don't know."
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;