Previous Page | Next Page
- by Vector Harbor at 1:08 PM EST on November 30, 2017
- Thank you.
- by notveryhelpful at 12:22 AM EST on December 4, 2017
- Here are a few games that haven't been ripped (I'm wondering if ripping them is possible):
Terra Battle (mentioned in OP) - main composer Nobuo Uematsu, guest composers like Mitsuda, Shimomura and Sakimoto
Terra Battle 2 (released just a while ago) - main composer Uematsu
Granblue Fantasy - Nobuo Uematsu, Tsutomu Narita (http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?BGM - lots of tracks, mostly unreleased)
Justice Monsters Five - many composers, discontinued, based on FFXV minigame
- Star Ocean anamnesis by soneek at 12:29 AM EST on December 27, 2017
- Good news. For some reason, the Android version of the game switched from using that IMA-like stuff to using Vorbis. I added support to vgmstream, and the latest music from the game will be on JoshW's site soon.
- by mariofan12ify at 1:34 AM EST on December 27, 2017
- Been a while since I asked this, so any updates on decrypting Super Mario Run?
- by mariofan12ify at 7:29 AM EST on February 18, 2018
- I know this tread is kind of old, but is there any news on Super Mario Run being decrypted yet?
- by MurraySkull at 6:10 AM EST on February 19, 2018
- I also want to know this.
I am continuing to ask over at ZenHax: http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5038
I have also made a topic over at XeNTaX as well:
edited 6:11 AM EST February 19, 2018
- by bxaimc at 11:01 AM EST on February 20, 2018
- If only I knew how to use IDA properly and read assembly. Strangely enough, there are 3 or 4 sets of the music but none of them have matching data although the sizes are the same. This is probably not some simple-xor but maybe AES crypto.
- by mariofan12ify at 10:57 AM EST on March 8, 2018
- Well, I hate to say it, but I think no one is working on decrypting Super Mario Run's ogg files. :(
- by bxaimc at 6:21 PM EST on March 8, 2018
- AES encryption is not easily crackable, especially if there aren’t any exploits to vulnerabilities found in other components that connect to the crypto.
- by datschge at 7:04 AM EST on March 10, 2018
- May be worth noting unripped mobile games that are announced to stop service soon so that data can be preserved before that point.
- Nintendo's Miitomo will close on May 9th.
marcusss, since you do a lot of mobile game rips, would you mind outlining your setup for ripping so that others can learn from you? Personally I'm especially interested in how you get access to the data of iOS games.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;