- by forumguy at 9:56 AM EST on November 25, 2017
- by forumguy at 9:58 AM EST on November 25, 2017
- im going to work on the drums
- Version 3 by forumguy at 10:34 AM EST on November 25, 2017
Version 3 is out! This one adds one new type of piano and a beta drum kit. Have fun!
EDIT: You might need to use some reverb on the drum kit.
edited 10:35 AM EST November 25, 2017
- by Mr.Sanic at 8:12 PM EST on November 25, 2017
Tell me,how do you do those things?
i know Most of wii games uses sequences,but how do you get the instruments?
- by forumguy at 12:54 AM EST on November 26, 2017
- honestly, i just found the samples in the internet. i did manage to figure out how to extract the samples, but i had forgotten. sorry!
- by Mr.Sanic at 4:16 PM EST on November 26, 2017
- Oh, it's ok then.
- Version 4 Build 1 by forumguy at 12:52 PM EST on December 1, 2017
1st beta build of V4. Adds Soprano Sax only.
- by Mr.Sanic at 4:47 PM EST on December 1, 2017
- You should put some vibrato on it, maybe would be almost like the one in-game
btw you're getting good on those things :)
- by forumguy at 12:08 PM EST on December 15, 2017
- i dunno how to add vibrato, sorry
- Version 4 by forumguy at 1:12 PM EST on December 15, 2017
Added Soprano Sax.
Lowered Trumpet's release (Matches Hightail Falls Galaxy)
Reverted Banjo back to Version 1 (Semi-fixes the Banjo)
Added release to the Drum kit.
Added vibrato to some instruments. (Nevermind what I said)
EDIT: Wow. I'm an idiot. Here's the download link:
edited 1:14 PM EST December 15, 2017
edited 11:02 PM EST December 15, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;