- Super Mario Run OST Ripped? by triple_z at 7:29 PM EDT on June 28, 2017
- Hi. I want to know if someone has yet ripped the Super Mario Run OST from the game yet (some people mentioned the "encrypted" OGG files within the game, those are what I want) and if there's a download link.
If not, has there been any info on where I can rip these music files myself?
edited 4:05 PM EDT June 29, 2017
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:02 AM EDT on June 29, 2017
- Well, since it's now October 27 and the game was only released today, it shouldn't be long.
Oh wait... the game's not out for another 4 months.
- by triple_z at 4:06 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
- @TheUltimateKoopa I never even said anything related to Super Mario Odyssey though. Read my post again.
edited 4:08 PM EDT June 29, 2017
- by bxaimc at 5:55 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
edited 6:02 PM EDT June 29, 2017
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:04 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
- I had it on my mind too much.
- by AnonRunzes at 9:08 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
- @TheUltimateKoopa - If I were you, I wouldn't use that as an excuse to go off-topic.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:29 AM EDT on June 30, 2017
- @AnonRunzes - If I were you, I wouldn't use THAT as an excuse to go off-topic.
But of course, you're just that typical poster.
One person makes a mistake, and then no one gives a shit about the actual topic. This topic is just going to be about me confusing Super Mario Run with Super Mario Odyssey. This is just like GameFAQs. The original topic is ignored, and everyone just keeps talking about how this is Super Mario Run and not Super Mario Odyssey.
edited 11:31 AM EDT June 30, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 11:55 AM EDT on June 30, 2017
- @TheUltimateKoopa - "If I were you, I wouldn't use THAT as an excuse to go off-topic."
Confusing one thing with another is enough to drive a thread off-topic. You need to, if not should, know the difference between everything you see, hear, read or know or else you`ll make yourself look dumber.
And before you whine about how this thread is going to be about your posts alone, the soundtrack of Super Mario Run still haven`t been ripped out yet due to difficulties surrounding the audio format and the way it was built on.
edited 11:59 AM EDT June 30, 2017
- by rebooter23 at 12:58 PM EDT on June 30, 2017
- In all fairness Koopa is right. Super Mario Odyssey is not Super Mario Run.
- by triple_z at 1:01 PM EDT on June 30, 2017
- @AnonRunzes The OST is on YouTube (plus a few other sites). I just wanted to know how to decrypt the OGG files so I can listen to the OST without having to listen to the undoubtedly crappy versions on YouTube.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0036s;