- Ñíntéhndœ ÑX SDee K 💦Lë@k💦 by RebeccaSugar at 4:25 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
Here you go! Spelled it weird to obfuscate search results. It's pretty useless right now, but give it a few months or weeks and you'll get something purity dang handy.
I've yet to check the audio documentation, but you'll see how it works there. Maybe we can learn something about the new formats it uses for future rips, if any.
I hope this isn't BAN worthy of anything (LOL), nudge nudge, wink wink. (;
edited 4:35 PM EDT June 29, 2017
- by 54634564 at 5:22 PM EDT on June 29, 2017
- Is it really such a wise thing to be linking that here? I would think just mentioning the fact that it's leaked is good enough. It's easy enough to find with a quick Google search(not that I've done such a thing :) ).
- by rebooter23 at 11:06 AM EDT on June 30, 2017
- NICE!! Thx a lot!
- by MusashiAA at 5:34 PM EDT on July 1, 2017
- What an amusing attempt at keeping the ninjas away.
What an amusing person.
- by SmartOne at 5:36 PM EDT on July 1, 2017
- lol, intellectual property is hilarious. As if ideas can be owned - classic!
I like the obfuscation. Very tricksy! :)
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:22 PM EDT on July 1, 2017
- There is an exorbitant subsumption of circumlocutory periphrasis here.
- by 54634564 at 6:19 PM EDT on July 6, 2017
- Don't want to make a thread with no substance, so I'll just say here that Switch game asset dumps are now happening. Someone has dumped all the ARMS files, but hasn't uploaded them anywhere yet. This tweet has a screenshot of the models:
- by bxaimc at 6:47 PM EDT on July 6, 2017
- It's basically just little endian BFSTM/WAV
- by Vector Harbor at 8:15 PM EDT on July 7, 2017
- I'm sure this is just some testing, sure they got the soundtrack but that's not gonna be a thing for a while.
- by bxaimc at 11:05 AM EDT on July 8, 2017
- Secrets ;)
Also, Arms is 48khz BFSTM (BFWAV for the main theme and character select), Splatoon 2 is 44khz, and BotW is also 48khz.
edited 11:08 AM EDT July 8, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;