- Please help by tikighost at 10:11 PM EST on February 19, 2020
- Hey bxaimc-
Saw your post from 2010 on a different thread, was wondering if you ever ended up ripping this game -
Hannah Montana - The Movie (2009)(Disney Interactive Studios)[PS3][MPEG Audio Layer][FSB]
I've been trying to extract/decrypt the FSB audios and BIK videos for a long time and I really have no idea what I'm doing. I'm using Mac and most of the extraction programs won't run on Wine. Any help would be much appreciated!
Here's a link-
The FSBs are in the Sounds folder and BIKs are in the Movies folder
- by bxaimc at 9:38 AM EST on February 20, 2020
- Please don’t derail the thread (it says Switch not PS3). I got your message already and I will check it out when I can but please refrain from doing this again. Thanks.
This and every dump I find are all the same, they don’t seem to be decrypted properly. I don’t recall doing something special to rip the game. I guess it might just be lost forever.
edited 10:41 AM EST February 20, 2020
- by tikighost at 12:41 PM EST on February 20, 2020
- My bad, didn’t mean to derail.
Thanks for trying though. Hope I can figure it out soon. Maybe if I rip it from a different console version (Wii, etc) the files will be easier to decrypt?
- by ChillyBilly at 3:59 PM EST on February 22, 2020
- I now bring forth.... more!
Almost There: The Platformer
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
G.R.E.E.N. The Life Algorithm
The Incredible Adventures of Super Panda
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
The Lost Child
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo
Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply
Wide Ocean Big Jacket
Enjoy, guys! :)
- by JacintaB19 at 9:19 AM EST on February 25, 2020
- Still no Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection gamerip yet, though... i was looking forward to it, and it's menu music. (not sure if the PS4, XB1 and PC versions are rippable and loopable, or are the same as the Switch version.)
By the way, does anyone have a gamerip of Fitness Boxing, as the demo version's been up for a while?
edited 2:27 PM EST February 25, 2020
- by bxaimc at 12:07 PM EST on February 25, 2020
- Mega Man Zero - ZX Legacy Collection [RockMan Zero & ZX Double Hero Collection] (2020-02-25)(Capcom)[Switch]
- by ifrit05 at 1:08 AM EST on February 26, 2020
- Hey guys, I could use some help and hopefully this is in the right thread.
I am trying to replace the Dragon Quest 1 re-release on Switch's soundtrack with the symphonic version, but the wav files from the extracted .nca file are non-standard and do not contain any header info as far as I can tell.
I've tried importing them as raw audio in Audacity. The sound effects repeat once with a ton of hiss/interference and play too fast or too slow (editing the frequency), but the actual "bgm" files are just straight up static.
anyone wanna take a crack at it?
EDIT: Seems like they are Switch Opus files, renaming it to .lopus extension allowed fb2k to play them, but another user on discord said they may be Square-Enix proprietary opus codecs, so there would be no way to encode new music to replace the originals.
EDIT2: Aaaaaaand I just realized the music has already been dumped. Wow, should of checked that before hand.
edited 1:28 AM EST February 26, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0118s;