- by Bubblun at 2:52 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- @ArcticJaguar725: Sure.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 3:03 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- Awesome, thanks!
- by mariofan12ify at 3:12 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- How do you extract these files again? I remember doing it once, but I've forgotten...
- Namco Museum by Sephirothkefka at 7:28 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- Has a dump of Namco Museum been achieved yet? Was wanting to get that ost for awhile.
@mariofan12ify You can use VGMToolbox to extract BFSAR's if that's what you're asking.
- by mariofan12ify at 7:45 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- Well, to be honest, I'm not very good at using VGMToolbox because I've looked in the Advanced Cutter tab and I don't know how to use it.
- by Sephirothkefka at 9:45 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- There are presets you can download for extracting FWAV's and FWSD thats somewhere on the forum. They might also be in VGMToolbox already if memory serves me right.
- by mariofan12ify at 10:12 AM EST on February 26, 2018
- Yeah, I kind of already tried that and for some reason, it didn't work.
- by Chocolate2890 at 2:00 PM EDT on March 20, 2018
- kirby when
- by MoldyPond at 4:02 PM EDT on March 20, 2018
- Probably not for a month at least. These things take time.
- by bxaimc at 6:34 PM EDT on March 20, 2018
- It’s not even dumped yet -.-
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0053s;