Previous Page | Next Page
- bump: Missing tracks by Arend at 9:34 AM EDT on September 11, 2017
- I'd like to repeat that the current Splatoon 2 rip still misses the win/lose jingles in Turf War and Splatfest, as well as the Splatfest results jingle, and the Mission Clear/Fail jingles for Hero Mode.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's credits sequence is also missing, though I've been told that's a prerendered movie
- by Vector Harbor at 12:04 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- Please, don't bump the thread it's annoying. Again not everyone can rip switch game. So far the hacking community is working on that to release the tool that we need to do our self.
- by bxaimc at 12:05 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- Hmm, I'll look into Splatoon 2 again then. And yea, MK8 is a movie file.
On another note:
-Just Dance 2017 might be opus as well like Mario+Rabbids but without the use of any Wwise software.
-Disgaea 5 might be vorbis.
-Rayman Legends might also have vorbis for music unless they decided to use the Wii U's files for that and use vorbis for everything else.
-Pokken Tournament DX also contains references to vorbis libraries for audio but nothing is certain that it's really used.
Lots of devs seem to be focusing on using WebM for video on the platform.
- by bxaimc at 5:56 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- Update, there are a hell of a lot jingles that were missed on the Splatoon 2 rip. While going through the game, I found something neato. Say hi to BFSTP y'all
- by spikyalumnus at 9:57 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- Yes! Me too, I am waiting for those missing files in the Splatoon 2 Rip. Also, did anyone converted the STRM_World file successfully?
- by bxaimc at 11:47 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- You won't be able to listen to those multichannel files if your soundcard doesn't support more than 6 channels playing at the same time from a single stream file. The best way to go about this is just converting it to a wav (Winamp and foobar2000 have it built in) and popping it into something like Audacity and split the tracks manually to create your own output. That's the easy way.
The hard way would be to deinterleave all the inner streams and rebuild each header to correspond to the output while retaining the necessary infos needed for playback.
- by spikyalumnus at 8:16 AM EDT on September 12, 2017
- But foobar2000 is just saying that the file is corrupted or not supported (or something like that). Why is that?
- by Arend at 11:03 AM EDT on September 12, 2017
- @Vector: Sorry for that bump from earlier, but I just wanted to bring attention of some missing tracks, and the previous time, it got almost no attention (and what certainly didn't help is that it got buried under Mario + Rabbids stuff).
At least now someone is looking into it again and discovered a mass of missing jingles under a new file extension.
Speaking of, I'm very thankful for this new info, bxaimc.
- by bxaimc at 5:37 PM EDT on September 12, 2017
- BFSTP isn't exactly new per se. Usually contains repeated data found somewhere else like in BFSTM. So they're usually known as prefetch data (according to furrybob). Despite so, I found some missing jingles anyway.
- Mario Rabbids trouble by Sephirothkefka at 1:17 AM EDT on September 13, 2017
- Trying to play the wems results in either nothing or static. im on build r1050-576 dated july 16 2017 via winamp and also tried this in foobar2000 which was dated august 28th.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0109s;