Previous Page | Next Page
- by mariofan12ify at 10:51 AM EST on December 26, 2017
- According to this site, Super Mario Odyssey has finally been dumped, but it's encrypted.
- by MoldyPond at 11:05 AM EST on December 26, 2017
- Oh lawdy it's only a matter of time then :D
- by Vector Harbor at 11:08 AM EST on December 26, 2017
- It appears that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been dump too...but don't jump on conclusion yet...It's just a step...
- by 54634564 at 4:41 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- These are just full encrypted card dumps. So, the 3.0.1(?)+ games are still not mineable since there's no public way to decrypt them currently.
edited 4:43 PM EST December 26, 2017
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 5:03 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- @MoldyPond The default and most common type of encoding used with BRSTMs is a type of 4-bit DSP ADPCM, which is indeed compressed and somewhat lossy. BrawlBox added support for 16-bit PCM sometime around a year ago I think, but the latest official release had its fair share of bugs (though they have been patched in the source). PCM16 is definitely lossless, so either you were using ADPCM (most likely), there was an issue with your player, or you were biased in some way.
edited 5:05 PM EST December 26, 2017
- by MoldyPond at 5:41 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- @ArticJaguar725 Well to be fair I had been using an older version of BrawlBox for awhile and only updated a few months ago, and since updating I haven't done any tests for compression.
Also I've been using the most recent version for awhile and haven't noticed any bugs (though I do use it solely for BRSTM making)
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 6:24 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- I'm referencing issues with PCM16 specifically; ADPCM has been pretty stable for awhile now.
- by Kurausukun at 8:10 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- Don't make brstms using BrawlBox, it's a broken mess. Use Moose/furrybob's VGAudioCli instead.
- by mariofan12ify at 8:32 PM EST on December 26, 2017
- @Kurausukun - That seems pretty useful, but how do you use it? There's no .exe file anywhere.
EDIT: nvm I downloaded the wrong thing lol
edited 9:06 PM EST December 26, 2017
- Syberia by YoukolSyb at 12:06 AM EST on December 30, 2017
- Hello I wonder if it is possible to rip the music of Syberia on Switch, here’s why I dare to bother you.
I bought the two soundtracks from Syberia II and 3 released by Inon Zur and I’ve learnt by surprise that the first was missing.
I’ve messaged him to ask him for the score, but he never answered.. I know that some people are able to decrypt and rip the music files, so because Nintendo Switch music rip are quite good from what I heard I would love to have a Switch one. It's been more than ten years that I want the first Syberia soundtrack. So I hope you could help me please.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0083s;