Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 2:38 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- Just remember that there are 2 versions of the song not including the 8bit and Japanese versions. One plays during the festival and the other plays on the sound test:
RsBgmCityScenario03Clct: Sound Test Version and Single Version
StmRsBgmCityScenario03: The NDC Festival Version
edited 2:44 PM EST January 19, 2018
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 4:00 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- Oh boy, I'm an idiot; I completely missed the sound test version. I guess the next question I have would be how on Earth I managed to miss it after triple checking to make sure there was only one instance of it. My apologies.
- by Therius Shulk at 9:34 AM EST on January 20, 2018
- Since Mario Odyssey was dumped, is there any chance of getting the music files for Xenoblade 2 as well?
- by bxaimc at 10:42 AM EST on January 20, 2018
- by starerik at 10:22 PM EST on January 21, 2018
- Very nice to see the first ever Mario game to have its music rendered in native 48 kHz.
- by Trogdorbad at 4:03 AM EST on January 22, 2018
- Anyone know why I can't open StmRsBgmCityScenario02.bfstm and like one other track in foobar or anything else?
- by mariofan12ify at 4:05 AM EST on January 22, 2018
- It's because they have 10 channels and foobar can't handle playing that many. You can use programs like Looping Audio Converter to separate the channels and extract to wav
- by Trogdorbad at 4:09 AM EST on January 22, 2018
- That doesn't seem to be working - I try to do it in LAC and it just gives me this error http://puu.sh/z70W8/3a3ec3cd54.png
edit: wait i might have an outdated version
edited 4:22 AM EST January 22, 2018
edit: yep that was it i'm dumb
too bad there's no file for the japanese version of Jump Up Super Star that splits the instrumental and vocals, there's a ton of reverb in the soundtest one when you try to phase invert it
edited 4:43 AM EST January 22, 2018
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 10:53 AM EST on January 22, 2018
- I believe the reverb is actually coming from the festival itself rather than from the sound test. Reverb confusion already had its chance to make me believe in some kind of audio sorcery, but I think I got it now.
- by MoldyPond at 11:36 AM EST on January 22, 2018
- Does the japanese version of Odyssey play the japanese version of the song during the festival? (Legitimate question since I can't find any videos of the japanese version's gameplay/NDC is supposed to be New York so it's possible for authenticity they kept it english regardless).
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0083s;