Previous Page | Next Page
- by Kirishima at 9:18 PM EDT on May 31, 2018
- You didn't need to upload any samples. I was just talking about how since Capcom should've had access to actual recordings from CPS2 boards that they used for older ports and OST's, they instead go and use something that sounds like the old mame HLE. While that sounds okay, how the volume panning was handled was incorrect, causing certain samples that were supposed to be heard out of both speakers to only be heard out of one when compared to the old recordings and the newer LLE. I'm just wondering if with this collection, they ended up doing that again.
- by nothingtosay at 1:13 AM EDT on June 3, 2018
- @simonmkwii: Are you sure it can do 192 kHz and 24 bits? My sound card, when taking digital input from the Switch, syncs to 48 kHz and I made a recording with my software set to 24 bits but a plugin I have tells me it's only using 16. I guess I don't have the most direct setup that I could, but it should be lossless; it can handle higher sample rates and all 24 bits when fed it, and it syncs to other sample rates from other sources properly. I do Switch (docked) -> HDMI cable -> HDMI splitter with S/PDIF output -> sound card.
edited 1:18 AM EDT June 3, 2018
- by Sephirothkefka at 9:58 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- @nothingtosay Horizon (Switch OS) limits software to 48khz 16 bit 5.1 PCM when docked (even though TX1 can do 7.1 24 bit 192khz).
- by simonmkwii at 8:34 PM EDT on June 7, 2018
- Did all of the Picture Place games.
I even ripped them and 7z'd them all separately, yet they hash to the same value, lol.
I thought LZMA2 was pseudorandom...
- Just Because by bxaimc at 1:36 AM EDT on June 11, 2018
- Bethesda @ E3 said it was gonna drop after their conference so, here it is:
Fallout Shelter (2018-06-10)(Bethesda Game Studios, Behaviour Interactive)(Bethesda Softworks)[Switch]
Oh, and here's the full Sushi Striker rip as well:
Sushi Striker - The Way of Sushido (2018-06-08)(indieszero)(Nintendo)[Switch]
edited 1:41 AM EDT June 11, 2018
- by bxaimc at 9:42 PM EDT on June 13, 2018
- by simonmkwii at 10:12 PM EDT on June 13, 2018
- splatootle patootie tootle?
- by simonmkwii at 11:06 PM EDT on June 13, 2018
- octoodle expanoodle?
- And here it is by bxaimc at 12:17 AM EDT on June 14, 2018
- Complete Rerip done:
Splatoon 2 (2017-07-21)(Nintendo EPD)(Nintendo)[Switch]
Game: Splatoon 2
Rip Date: 2018-06-13 (Original Rip Date: 2017-07-29)
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Ripped by: bxaimc
Some files in the updates are musically similar to those found with the same filename
in the main game but, there are some changes to the data itself.
- by simonmkwii at 11:14 AM EDT on June 14, 2018
- OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! THE OCTOODLE EXPANOODLE!!!
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0094s;